Plop vs Nichols

wbbfan

Plop vs Nichols in the blame bowl  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who has to go?

• Plop
    • Nichols

22 minutes ago, Nickthesizz said:

While I agree with you, I don't think Streveler will be a passer in this league. Liked what I saw from Mcguire in the preseason, hopefully he turns out.

And I understand it's hard to get them meaningful playing time.... but at some point they need a chance to move the offence if it s stalling repeatedly in a game. 

12 hours ago, Mark H. said:

Some of the stats quoted above do not compute.  Apparently we have 23 offensive TDs & 25 overall TDs.

We had 2 TDs from special teams last game and the D has at least one pick 6 - what gives? 

25 total TDs was prior to last weeks game... You can now make it 27 total TDs, 23 O, 1D, 3 kick...

Just now, Booch said:

BUT ....If we score 2 or more offensive touchdowns are we trending back upward?

I would think that if you lead a league in TD's from start..to current point..and continue to do so...you must be in a positive trend???...or am I wrong

Must be. We have three threads going on about how terrible this team is. O, D, QB and Coaching. 

26 minutes ago, Booch said:

BUT ....If we score 2 or more offensive touchdowns are we trending back upward?

I would think that if you lead a league in TD's from start..to current point..and continue to do so...you must be in a positive trend???...or am I wrong

We didn't score 2 more offensive TD's so the question doesn't make any sense.

The long term data shows we are currently on top. If we continue the downward trend then we will soon lose the lead.

22 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Makes perfect sense if you read it correctly. If we score 2 more, as in this week score 2 more is the trend upwards.

You're using a 'What if' that didn't happen then saying it makes sense. It doesn't.

FTR: If we scored 2 more TD's, the trend would be upwards. Because we didn't happen, it doesn't matter. It's Moo Point as they say. 😎

This poll is ridiculous imo.  It's set up to give the appearance that every responder is in favor of getting rid of one of Lapo or Nichols. I would wager that the vast majority of Bomber fans would pick neither if it were an option....but then that doesn't advance anyone's agenda does it.

Honestly, we have a 6-2 team and we have a select few old men yelling at clouds. Fire a coach or QB of a 6-2 team....smoke some more crack.

Edited by gcn11

51 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

You're using a 'What if' that didn't happen then saying it makes sense. It doesn't.

FTR: If we scored 2 more TD's, the trend would be upwards. Because we didn't happen, it doesn't matter. It's Moo Point as they say. 😎

Are you intentionally being daft or what? It's not about last week, it's about this week. As in if they score a couple td against BC is the trend upward again.

Seriously pay attention.

Edited by 17to85

17 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Are you intentionally being daft or what? It's not about last week, it's about this week. As in if they score a couple td against BC is the trend upward again.

Seriously pay attention.

This week or last week or the week before... it's the same 'argument'. It's a moot point. The only difference is the tense of the statement.

Edited by TBURGESS