3 stars plus HH stumped the stamps

wbbfan

1 - Grant. Two TDs. Beast. 

2 - Sayles. Made some serious big plays. I'm not sure how he covered that much field but he did. The INT in the endzone was the turning point, IMO.

3 - Harris. Hate putting him at 3 because it devalues what he did.

HH - Hallett with the hit of the game, forcing the turnover. Took a 15 yarder earlier, which was a bit rough but made up for it. 

The HH award must go to the recognition of installing Streveler at QB. Not because he is the better QB, but rather because Streveler was better suited to that situation, at that time, to get first downs. Something we’ve failed to do at the end of most of our games. We simply must close off games better than we have been doing and that means using all our personnel to get the desired results.

Finally, we did that.

19 hours ago, sweep the leg said:

Sayles, Harris, Grant, as everyone else has said. HH to Jefferson, who I thought played great again tonight.

Also want to mention Crown Lands, the halftime show. I thought they were pretty good, and not being country was a nice change of pace.

hell yeah. Singing drummers are awesome and the dude sounds like 23-year-old Robert Plant.  they had some nice backing synths going too.

and jeesus yes it was nice to get away from the cow music for a few minutes. it's only week 9 and I'm ready for the night to be dead and buried in the ******* ground

Edited by johnzo

17 minutes ago, johnzo said:

hell yeah. Singing drummers are awesome and the dude sounds like 23-year-old Robert Plant.  they had some nice backing synths going too.

and jeesus yes it was nice to get away from the cow music for a few minutes. it's only week 9 and I'm ready for the night to be buried and put in the ******* ground

Must have sounded better in the stadium than it did on TV.

Just now, TBURGESS said:

Must have sounded better in the stadium than it did on TV.

No, no, it didn't.

I never understood singing drummers. Don't you get winded playing the drums? He had on these super pointy and long shoes. Kind of jelly of them, TBH. 

32 minutes ago, JCon said:

No, no, it didn't.

I never understood singing drummers. Don't you get winded playing the drums? He had on these super pointy and long shoes. Kind of jelly of them, TBH. 

Agreed, it sounded pretty awful in the stands.  The PA system is not built for live music, that's for sure.

Just now, Sard said:

Agreed, it sounded pretty awful in the stands.  The PA system is not built for live music, that's for sure.

The PA system is not designed for use outdoors. It needs to be replaced (and I'm not being hyperbolic, it actually needs to be replaced). 

1 hour ago, Sard said:

1 hour ago, JCon said:

The PA system is not designed for use outdoors. It needs to be replaced (and I'm not being hyperbolic, it actually needs to be replaced). 

All the live acts have sounded awful from my seats. Time for different entertainment. Or have a show for the concourse with out blasting the pa and have some other entertainment on the field as an option. 

2 hours ago, JCon said:

that's why you wear the dope shoes, they capture the spare energy from the kick drum and pump it up into your diaphragm.  like regenerative braking, but for your voice.

Edited by johnzo