3 stars plus HH stumped the stamps

wbbfan

Grant - Unreal returns outshine a fumble.

Harris - The motor never stops purring. Held on to the ball and churned out the tough yards.

Sayles - Sack, pick, 8 tackles outshine a PI in the endzone.

Medlock - 55 yarder to put us up by two scores, changing the mentality of the game.

3 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Sayles, Harris, Grant, as everyone else has said. HH to Jefferson, who I thought played great again tonight.

Also want to mention Crown Lands, the halftime show. I thought they were pretty good, and not being country was a nice change of pace.

Jefferson has really stepped up since jeffcoat went out. 

Nevis also with a big game. Kongbo got some nice pressure and got in on the back end of plays. He is much better then I expected for a rookie missing camp and a third of the season. 

Im glad it wasn't country but I'm ready to be done with D list bands. Bring back the super dogs or CrossFit or something. 

Edited by wbbfan

26 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

This seems like a bit of a reach. He did ok. He made a bad decision on the turnover. The left side of his ol had blown the Calgary dl off the line, and he ran right past a giant hole.

With the slant of the line it looked like a caller play all the way. Gotta limit those off tackle qb keepers though for sure. 

1.  Grant - 2 punt return TD's (difference in the game) and 300 yards on returns.  Fantastic debut
2.  Harris - 100 real tough rushing yards.  Heart and soul of this O
3.  Sayles - all over the place, our most aggressive DB, by a mile

HH Medlock - 56 yd field goal turned out to be margin of victory tonight