Game Day Thread- Bombers at Arblows

Nolby

Just now, peggars said:

the worst part of this is we are going to lose in the west semis again, extend Nichols with a raise because Osh and Walters a blind loyalists and lose Streveler who will go have a fine career somewhere else

I doubt it, the guy has had more then enough chances to be clutch and has failed way more then not. 

This team will move on with Streveler or McGuire down the road. 

I'm gonna go ahead and not look at this thread for the rest of the night after this comment:

It's not Lapolice, it's Nichols. Lapolice is calling a game based on lack of trust in Nichols. He's either hurt or got something going on, but I'd rather have Bethel-Mcburgler throwing the ball for us than Nichols. I think he might mentally lose his composure, gets too high and then way too low. I'll admit I want Nichols to win, seems like a good guy and a good family man, but he's not leading this team well. 

This was a real bad game. I don't know if we were sniffing our own farts, but this was not good at all. 

I'm out, I'll attend to the vitriol the internet has for my internet opinion tomorrow.

Where's all the blow hards at claiming passing yards dont matter now? And our defense is just elite at keeping teams out of the endzone too despite giving up ridiculous amounts of yards?

We were blind lucky to start 5-0. Cant believe how many people are surprised by this, was inevitable starting with the Edmonton game

1 minute ago, davidjh141 said:

Where's all the blow hards at claiming passing yards dont matter now? And our defense is just elite at keeping teams out of the endzone too despite giving up ridiculous amounts of yards?

We were blind lucky to start 5-0. Cant believe how many people are surprised by this, was inevitable starting with the Edmonton game

One first down on that last offensive two and out series and we win the game 

I don't know if its Lapolice or Nichols or both but I am so ****ing tired of this team not being able to move the ball or string together a couple first downs to finish off a game. Its been going on for years and this team will be pretenders until they can fix this pop-gun, 7 yard out on 2nd and 10 offense.