Game Day Thread- Bombers at Arblows

Nolby

30 minutes ago, Tracker said:

If the Bombers do not have a comfortable (15 points or more) lead at half-time, that would be bad for them. The Argos could look at that and take heart that they just might win the game and come out firing on all cylinders.

Cuz if they don't, they may find their piston broke.

MBT threw for 388 yards and three touchdowns last time. Can't let that happen again. Chris Rainey will will need to be contained as will Derel Walker who caught nine passes for 188 yards and two TDs last time. Shawn Lemon is back and Ian Wild has been removed from the six-game and former Bomber Kevin Fogg will play at halfback. James Wilder Jr. is out.

Points For: Wpg 30.7 (2nd)  Tor 12.5 (9th)

Points Against: Wpg 17.2 (2nd)  Tor 35.7 (9th)

Yards Rushing: Wpg 133 (2nd)  Tor 56 (9th)

Yards Passing: Wpg 250 (6th)  Tor 292 (4th)

Net Yards: Wpg 373 (4th)  Tor 322 (7th)

Yards Allowed: Wpg 303 (2nd)  Tor 436 (8th)

Bombers Field Position Edge: In 2019 games where Winnipeg has had a better average starting field position they are 5-0. However, the Bombers are 0-1 when having poorer field position (as they did last week). Since 2018, they are 13-4 when having a better average starting point and 2-5 when they have not.

It

goes

without

saying

Position is important.

As long as we head back to Wpg for game vs Cgy st 6-1 I dont care as long as it's not a pull it out of fire last drive of game to win it..that shouldn't happen

T.O is a bad team at moment but B.C is all around worse.. so a totally trumping shouldn't be "expected" but not shocking either.

I think we are gonna come out on a mission and squelch any thoughts in media or with fans that we are more a mirage than an actual dominant team

Nice to see as well we have Mathews..Lawler..Lucky and Bailey in the lineup...lots of potential there and valuable game reps to be had.

I think the new DB is gonna have some big returns too