Game Day Thread- Bombers at Arblows

Nolby

13 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

You're suggesting that the only way the Argos can make a game out of it is if the Bombers play like crap. I don't think that's true.

19 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

If the Argos are making a game of it, then wouldn't the Bombers be struggling to put on a big lead against the Argos? Who are in fact crap, which is reflected by their record.

Not suggesting anything. the Bombers would be literally struggling to put a big lead against the argos if the argos are "making a game out of it".

I don't think this game goes the same way the last Argo game went. I see the Argos making a better game of it. Bombers win, maybe by only 1 or 2 scores though.

I also don't buy into the "Bombers better win by 1000 or else!" narrative. That's for people who have never played the game.

Edited by Bigblue204

Just now, Starman115 said:

It will probably be closer than what most are expecting, but if the Bombers do go up by a few TDs, I'd like to see Strev go in sooner.

If things don't go well and Nichols is just firing projectiles into the stands on every down I'd like to see Strev go in sooner too.

3 minutes ago, Starman115 said:

It will probably be closer than what most are expecting, but if the Bombers do go up by a few TDs, I'd like to see Strev go in sooner.

2 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

If things don't go well and Nichols is just firing projectiles into the stands on every down I'd like to see Strev go in sooner too.

So... we want to Strevs go in then?

2 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

The other teams good plays aren't always because we made a crap play.

A couple of great throws under pressure and a couple of great catches while covered could easily mean that the Argos make a game out of it without us playing like crap.

Agreed, Argos have some talent on both sides of the ball. Just haven't been able to put it together at all...that and their coaches have been total dipshits the entire year.

Just hoping for a Bomber Win. If the Bombers lose or squeak out a win by a field goal or so - there will be lots of questions asked. However the Argos are due to get better at some point in time - at least one would think they can only get better as they probably could not get any worse. They have played a few good games against some of the teams so can not count them as a free spot that's for sure.

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

We know that the Argos are probably, almost certainly, the worst team in the league. The question that needs to be answered is whether the Bombers are the best team in the league. And we're gonna find out.

This week is about the W (for the W, if you will) and staying healthy. Next week we continue to find out where the Bombers are in the pecking order. 

Toronto has a fair bit of talent on both sides of the ball.  If they can get some half-decent quarterback play, then they can beat anybody in the league.  That has been the issue so far this season.  Awe, Laing and Walker are top three in the league for their respective positions.  And they have some other good players.  I think the Bombers will win, but it is not out of the question that the Argos could make a game of it and maybe pull out a win.