Game Day Thread- Bombers at Arblows

Nolby

I still maintain that a marginal win is not good enough for the Bombers and Nichols in particular. After that terrible outing against the TiCats, Nichols has to redeem himself in the eyes of fans and, more importantly, his teammates. The team has to believe that when the rest of the team is having an off game, their leader will step up and take control of the game.

4 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I still maintain that a marginal win is not good enough for the Bombers and Nichols in particular. After that terrible outing against the TiCats, Nichols has to redeem himself in the eyes of fans and, more importantly, his teammates. The team has to believe that when the rest of the team is having an off game, their leader will step up and take control of the game.

I will take a win in any form if it helps the Bombers get a home game in the Western Final.

6 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

No they aren't.

If the Argos are making a game of it, then wouldn't the Bombers be struggling to put on a big lead against the Argos? Who are in fact crap, which is reflected by their record.

I await your reasoning- it's something I always look forward to. <no sarcasm> 😁

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

1 minute ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

If the Argos are making a game of it, then wouldn't the Bombers be struggling to put on a big lead against the Argos? Who are in fact crap, which is reflected by their record.

I await your reasoning- it's something I always look forward to. <no sarcasm>

You're suggesting that the only way the Argos can make a game out of it is if the Bombers play like crap. I don't think that's true.

Frosty... You know Jon won that battle right?