Week Of: Bombers @ Argos

Noeller

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

You can be a deep threat from anywhere..a lot of times more success with deep ball originates from receiver coming out of the slot position of field.

Milt was a SB and he had lots of deep success, tho he did a lot of intermediate crossers as well...

5 hours ago, Booch said:

Speaks to depth when you can replace an Adam's with a Matthew's...and in all honesty could be an improvement..no omock on Adam's as he balls it out. But Matthew's if he is dialed in brings more to table 

If Matthew's replaces Adam's.. the new db basically takes Humes DI spot as he slides into Alexander's starting role..I can see us putting Bailey where Walker was as a DI

Be a perfect game to do this and see what he brings..especially with Kongbo on roster

And dont be fooled in thinking he is a DE only due to his size..you think Willie is a freak athlete..Kongbo is probably freakier.. and talking with some peeps I know he wont be out of place rapping in at Will.. he is quick enough and actually has cover skills..his basketball skills allow his quick feet and ability to have them loose hips to turn an go with a reciever/running back

Adams blocking down field will be hard to replace. 

16 hours ago, Floyd said:

Would way rather see Matthews and Adams as our deep threats and Woli on the inside...

dare to dream

Yeah Woli could be a Jason Clermont type of guy at slot, but that’s also a lot of wasted money on Matthews or Adams If one of them is at the wide side receiver. 

Edited by Blueandgold

11 minutes ago, Blueandgold said:

Yeah Woli could be a Jason Clermont type of guy at slot, but that’s also a lot of wasted money on Matthews or Adams If one of them is at the wide side receiver. 

Teams have been using that wide side receiver to attack defenses this year. Have been lining up there best receiver out there to create a great match up for them. Good example was Walker last time Bombers face the Argos he lined up on the wide side for a fair number of snaps.

18 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Teams have been using that wide side receiver to attack defenses this year. Have been lining up there best receiver out there to create a great match up for them. Good example was Walker last time Bombers face the Argos he lined up on the wide side for a fair number of snaps.

Not sure using what the Argos are doing as an example to be followed....

1 minute ago, CodyT said:

My question about Collaros and the Argos. Why not just go out and sign Kevin Glenn if you’re looking for a vet?

I bet kg would produce better than Zach ..

He has said no to TiCats so I assume he would not got to Argos.

13 hours ago, bigg jay said:

It would seem ball security is more of an issue than his speed, this season.

Occasional fumbles are gonna happen to running backs, particularly when they are fighting for extra yards. We will live with it. Thank God for Harris- without him this edition would look even worse than they do.