Week Of: Bombers @ Argos

Noeller

"I felt that signing here was perfect for me… it’s worked out. Right now it’s clicking.”

“I’m just trying to stay in the moment, I’m not trying to get overwhelmed and rely on my preparation.”

The Bombers aren’t sure what to expect exactly from Kongo as he is scheduled to make his Canadian Football League debut Thursday against the Toronto Argonauts, but they do know he will be doing everything at full speed.

Asked about his strengths as a player, Kongbo listed off “my tenacity, desire, motor, speed, aggressiveness… those are things that edge me out.”

https://www.bluebombers.com/2019/07/30/im-real-ready-real-excited-kongbo-healthy-ready-step/ 

- Ed Tait

44 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

It looks like Bighill survived his first game back without any setbacks. I expect to see him flying this week.

Am looking for a better performance by Mr. Grandmont- he looked lost a few times last game.

32 minutes ago, Noeller said:

that's the shits that Adams and Alexander are on the 6 game....cripes. Also interesting that Lucky isn't returning kicks at all....Jones doing all the return chores.

I think that's just for "depth chart" purposes... I suspect Lucky and Bailey will also be involved in the return game...

11 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Those guys are taller than the crossbar!  They're freaking enormous!!!!

But they have really short legs. I don't like to point it out but it really tells you how good Medlock is as a kicker with little tiny legs.