Week Of: Bombers @ Argos

Noeller

2 hours ago, JCon said:

That's not good news. Let's hope Tarsky and Adams are able to play this week. 

It was pretty much a given that Matthews would be in the lineup this week (unless it comes out about him being a member of the Manson family and the NXVIM cult), and I would bet that Wolitarsky and Adams will be good to go.

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

It was pretty much a given that Matthews would be in the lineup this week (unless it comes out about him being a member of the Manson family and the NXVIM cult), and I would bet that Wolitarsky and Adams will be good to go.

I figured Matthews would be back after serving his one-game "suspension". 

Yeah I could see him as well basically replacing the DI spot we use with an import linebacker..and using an offensive weapon in that spot.

Kongbo is athletic enough he doesnt have to be pidgeon holed on the line. 

9 hours ago, Booch said:

Yeah I could see him as well basically replacing the DI spot we use with an import linebacker..and using an offensive weapon in that spot.

Kongbo is athletic enough he doesnt have to be pidgeon holed on the line. 

Walters suggesting in his interview today that Kongbo will have to start on ST and earn reps at DE, he's happy with the production of the D-line and doesn't want to disrupt the rotation.

20 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

No one is going to complain if we win by 20. Folks will if we win by less than a TD.

Pretty sure there were complaints when we beat Toronto last time, and that was by 27.

Ridiculous questions like "how could we let them score 21 points?" and "why didn't we score more in the 2nd half?".  Some people around here just can't seem to be happy no matter how the team is playing.