3 stars plus HH turn overs eat us raw

wbbfan

10 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I dont want to call it Goat cuz to me that's Greatest Of All Time but the horns award goes to Lapolice who called one of the worst O games in recent memory. 

Maybe, just maybe, circumstance had something to do with the play calls. Down by 14 early pushed us to a more pass happy game plan, the deep stuff was defended very well, so Nichols had to check down a lot, and the line gave him worse protection tonight than pretty much any game this year. And we lost our 2 wideouts, who were our best receivers early. And that 106 yard TD Drive was short pass ball control, so not stretching the field later was a product of many things. LaPos balances offence has scored 4 TDs a game up to now. Perhaps the knives can be put away just a bit longer. 

Rose - 2 picks and managed Banks pretty well

Jeffcoat - despite some holds, still a force

Wolitarsky - reliable making catches and knowing where the first down marker was, took a few hard hits well until the injury

HH - Adams has a nice TD catch, but Sayles gets it as he made some nice open field tackles. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

22 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

"What did Harris do this game?" is what you said.

You didn't say he was not the 1st star. 

I can see how it would be hard to understand that I was not responding to wbbfan's post... when it was the only other post on the thread ha

Anyway, I'm done - I'm pretty sure you're one step away from claiming I want Harris cut

Just now, Floyd said:

I can see how it would be hard to understand that I was not responding to wbbfan's post... when it was the only other post on the thread ha

Anyway, I'm done - I'm pretty sure you're one step away from claiming I want Harris cut

You went on a Harris rant.

You were shown why you were wrong. 

Don't be mad at me

6 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Maybe, just maybe, circumstance had something to do with the play calls. Down by 14 early pushed us to a more pass happy game plan, the deep stuff was defended very well, so Nichols had to check down a lot, and the line gave him worse protection tonight than pretty much any game this year. And we lost our 2 wideouts, who were our best receivers early. And that 106 yard TD Drive was short pass ball control, so not stretching the field later was a product of many things. LaPos balances offence has scored 4 TDs a game up to now. Perhaps the knives can be put away just a bit longer. 

We came out down 6 0. 1st play incomplete.. 2nd play.. Pick 6. We didnt even try to establish a run game. Lol at pretending lapo adjusts in game. Game plan did not include Harris today. 

9 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Does not compute - Harris had 16 touches. 

How many were 2 yard checkdowns. Rewatch the 1st quarter when it mattered.. He had like 2 runs. That's it. 16 touches.. 10 were likely checkdowns. He normally has double that btw. We refused to run the ball.. Dont tell me its cuz we are down.. Thats BS.. The first 3 or 4 O series of the game he wasnt used either. 

This team is best when they mix in run and pass.. 49 pass attempts 12 runs. 

We didnt even try to establish Harris. 8 carries 53 yards.. That is an avg of 2 runs per quarter.. Not good enough. Over 6 yard avg on run plays also. 

Edited by Goalie

44 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Harris

Jeffcoat

Wolitarski

HH-Richardson

WTF Award- Refs for that brutal PI on Alexander and for not calling the too many men penalty when we were punting in the second half, whistle had blown and Adelke is still running off the field.

I thought I heard the ref tell O’Shea that Hamilton called a time out . Thus no penalty. 

Yikes forgot how unbearable this place is after a loss 😂

wont win many games with what was it, 6 turn overs. Bombers got it handed to them and it’s disappointing especially without Masoli playing

Im actually excited for us to play some western teams to see how we really match up... first preview of a competent football team  since Edmonton and it wasn’t good  

Edited by CodyT