Game Day Thread: Week 7- Bombers @ Ticats, Clash of the Titans.Edition

Just now, Tracker said:

We had all better hope that last Friday was an aberration, particularly on the parts of Nichols and the whole damned O-line. The offence is gonna have to really shine against the hapless Argos to silence the doubters. A bare win will not be good enough.

Lol if the bombers only win by 1 point, will they receive any less points in the standings? If they lose, will they be eliminated from playoffs?

44 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Lol if the bombers only win by 1 point, will they receive any less points in the standings? If they lose, will they be eliminated from playoffs?

Nope. And nope.

Will questions linger on the team being pretenders vs contenders?

Will the fan base ***** and moan.

Will the question of Nichols being good enough come up ad nauseum?

Will this board implode on itself and begin cannibalizing their young?

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

Thing is..we play a clean game and we win in the Hammer...and most likely too if Masoli stayed in..the first series or 2 in a game dont mean whole game would be similar. 

Look how many times teams jump out to early 2 score leads and lose..and a lot of the time get right smoked too

Right from the start something seemed "off" in that game..and was uncharacteristic to what this team is..and has been since last year..I wouldn't worry.

I can see an easy convincing win in T.O and then a similar result at home vs CGY.

If we are not 7-1 after 8 games I will be utterly shocked