Game Day Thread: Week 7- Bombers @ Ticats, Clash of the Titans.Edition

Nice basic lesson - if you have an all-star receiver, don't make him a healthy scratch... get him on the roster

We had zero deep threat at the end of that game and Hammie knew it - and Lapo knew it too

Nichols with Drew Willy happy feet is not something I wanted to see

Just now, Noeller said:

Hamilton is good but we beat ourselves. I'm already looking forward to what they're gonna do to Toronto next week. One thing that stood out to me... Andrew Harris looked really slow tonight. 

I thought Harris was solid 

Just now, Noeller said:

Hamilton is good but we beat ourselves. I'm already looking forward to what they're gonna do to Toronto next week. One thing that stood out to me... Andrew Harris looked really slow tonight. 

He can still run through contact but he gets caught from behind way earlier than he ever hand. Was bound to happen eventually. 

Just now, Floyd said:

Nice basic lesson - if you have an all-star receiver, don't make him a healthy scratch... get him on the roster

We had zero deep threat at the end of that game and Hammie knew it - and Lapo knew it too

Nichols with Drew Willy happy feet is not something I wanted to see

He is coming back in.

Nichols was great against inferior competition the past few weeks. This game should show us how hard it is when he's facing a good defense. Certainly not all on him - down two receivers at least - but he continually limited us. 

You've got to solve the Nichols riddle to determine how far this team goes. If you can trust him, then this team is great. If not, you end up like tonight. Evans had less than 100 yards passing and the Bombers still couldn't win.

Just now, M.O.A.B. said:

2 drops by ST

Bad 1st half by D

And bad game by the O

Bad 1st half by D? They gave up 1 TD the entire game. Ok 2 but we both know the 2nd was a pick 6. D was good... The O tho.. The lack of Harris in to the wind was mind boggling. Play calls were crap.. The guy throwing the ball was the biggest problem tho. 3 picks.