Some Truth to the Rumour

Mr Dee

18 minutes ago, Dirty30 said:

Lawler replaced Matthews against Toronto as Matthews was injured in the game against Ottawa (injury #2). Lawler had one catch for 38 yard against Toronto. Matthews was then a heath scratch for the second Ottawa game. Tell me what am I missing. 

Oh my bad. I thought you were talking about the ott game.

1 hour ago, Dirty30 said:

Fair enough. It has been a small sample size. I guess I’m just saying the combo of his bad luck regarding his injuries, underwhelming game two and 3(which I believe was out the second half) and the incident at LaRocha is a bit surprising to me. There’s a ton of time for him to turn it around and I hope he does. Even if he doesn’t...the team seems to be well stocked to keep winning without beat.

Hey! Haven't seen a post from you in a while. Welcome back.

3 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Maybe they don't think he is 100% healthy and want off the injury carousel.

or

Maybe he is not as up to speed having missed most of the season? 

Does that seem plausible? 

This seems the most likely reason to me for both biggie and mathews missing. Did mathews come back to the cfl to sit as a healthy scratch? I dont think so. 

Heard some more news on this last night from a cop friend. Doesnt sound good for a few of the players. More info will eventually surface but may not hear much until after the season. Pretty hush hush at the moment.

The reason there was no charges was Matthew's was "stabbed" by another player (likely by accident) as another one of the players had a knife on him.

1 hour ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Heard some more news on this last night from a cop friend. Doesnt sound good for a few of the players. More info will eventually surface but may not hear much until after the season. Pretty hush hush at the moment.

The reason there was no charges was Matthew's was "stabbed" by another player (likely by accident) as another one of the players had a knife on him.

That’s why Nichols was off this week... he stabbed Matthews!!! Makes so much sense now

2 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Your cop friend is either the most unprofessional cop around, is a liar, playing you for a fool, or doesn't exist at all.

A bunch of bomber players at a bar being stupid and someone gets stabbed and suffers minor injuries. Yeah thats definitely going to get out. That’s the kind of stuff that’s going to get around pretty fast.  Especially when no charges have been laid and no officers will have to be called to court as witnesses. 

38 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

A bunch of bomber players at a bar being stupid and someone gets stabbed and suffers minor injuries. Yeah thats definitely going to get out. That’s the kind of stuff that’s going to get around pretty fast.  Especially when no charges have been laid and no officers will have to be called to court as witnesses. 

There really is a lot more to it.  It's not just a rumour. I'm sure the rest of it will eventually be told but for now it's going to stay pretty quiet.