Some Truth to the Rumour

Mr Dee

7 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Stefon, SNL Character.jpg

Opened inside a dumpster in 2006 by Japanese sumo wrestler turned brain surgeon Fuji Howzer M.D.

This place has everything....Furby's, Cracker Jack, Spud Webb.

The bouncer is a bulldog who looks like Wilfred Brimley, and the password is "Dia-beetus"

New best post of the day....

13 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

77aa013193e11cb6e1101d1a49413c20_bigger.
Have been told there will be no charges laid from the incident at La Roca on Saturday, where #Bombers Chris Matthews was reportedly stabbed. Police say one individual suffered a minor injury and was taken to hospital and released. #CFL

Someone gets stabbed and no charges are laid?  Did Matthews stab himself?  Maybe he sat on a tortilla chip?

11 minutes ago, BBlink said:

So nobody was stabbed or stabbing is okay now

Look, if the police charged EVERYONE that stabbed someone else downtown the Remand Centre would be full. A little stabbing is barely a misdemeanour. 

A stabbing is like a Winnipeg hive-five! Great win Bombers, here's a stabbing for you.

But, seriously, I really hope he's okay and there was nothing malicious involved. 

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

Look, if the police charged EVERYONE that stabbed someone else downtown the Remand Centre would be full. A little stabbing is barely a misdemeanour. 

A stabbing is like a Winnipeg hive-five! Great win Bombers, here's a stabbing for you.

But, seriously, I really hope he's okay and there was nothing malicious involved. 

Totally agree. It’s a new thing in the states. Tattoos, piercings, body branding. Now stabbing yourself...

Edited by Rod Black

11 minutes ago, JCon said:

In fairness though a tonne of ridiculous assault charges do go through the system.   I've heard of someone getting assaulted by a slice of pizza,  a pillow,  and my favorite was assaulted by a water balloon lol.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

if that was to have happened...being a high profile person in the city...I am sure it would have hit the news wire that night....and if you have so much intel...what other players were there and what was root cause of the fracass..

15ish other players and they started it.

Matthews isn't laying charges because he can't. He started a brawl.

He needed to be tazed so first responders could perform first aid.

Edited by Dr Zaius

Gum fight turned into a sticking.... sounds about right for the rock....Chris could've picked a better spot for Mexican..Next time he should ask one of the globals from down Mexico way how to track down a good tortilla 'In any event this whole thing is a little blown....out of proportion and out of the water...This is the Peg....sometimes can get a little rough

Edited by Stickem

6 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

15ish other players and they started it.

oh boy here we go again...

Three hours from now: "Matthews was alone when he accidently cut himself with a butter-knife at La Roca.  The waiter running to his aid slipped on a spilled margarita and was sent to hospital with minor injuries"....

Image result for simpsons clumsy waiter gif

Edited by kelownabomberfan