Pregame talk: Bombing the Hammer

20 hours ago, Mike said:

Don’t know where to put this, but I went and watched Wolitarsky’s set at Earl’s tonight.

First off, he was actually super good.

Second, him and Streveler were super stoked that my buddy Ray and I had their jerseys.

Thirdly, Matthews was there and looked very unstabbed. Good turnout - Strev, Demski, Willie, Stove (played a couple songs), Lawler, Sayles, Humes, Speller, Lucky, Rose, Nelson (walking boot) and Petermann all showed to support.

I'm guessing that you were the crew that came in towards the end and sat down at the table next to us (big old black guy and small old white guy [me]). I thought Woli was rather good too. Nicholls was there for the first hour or so.

29 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Bighill definitely playing - no DI linebacker...

Must be Matthews and Hallet as the scratches

Not Hallet. Teams need 21 Canadians in the lineup.. and only 1 guy will be a scratch (1-man reserve)

It will be between Matthews and Walker. Most likely it's Matthews. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

3 minutes ago, blue85gold said:

I wouldn't be upset if they scratched Walker and let Whitehead and Demski handle the returns. Peterman could probably return punts too. Get Matthews into some offensive plays, work him back into the lineup. 

Same here. I would like to see Matthews back. We don't know if he practiced with the 1's yesterday. It's a guessing game for us and the TI-cats D (they need to consider every possible scenario). 

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

as much as I love the potential of Chris Matthews, I really think they're doing the right thing now. The speed Walker brings is too important. 

Also, here's Ham's chart...

EAVUoGcW4AAkKes?format=jpg&name=4096x409

hmmm... it's already up there. 

6 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Same here. I would like to see Matthews back. We don't know if he practiced with the 1's yesterday. It's a guessing game for us and the TI-cats D (they need to consider every possible scenario). 

22 Canadians on this roster...  I thought we still scratched two guys - this is a change because of the Global?

Not enough DIs to dress Matthews anyway...

8 minutes ago, Floyd said:

22 Canadians on this roster...  I thought we still scratched two guys - this is a change because of the Global?

11 on O : Speller, Couture, Gray, Desjarlais, Demski, Woli, Peterman, Harris, Augustine, Miller, Rush 
9 on D : Thomas, Miles, Lalama, Gauthier, Wright, Hecht, Jones, Hallet, Exume
1 on ST: Rempel 
= 21 Canadians. 

I corrected myself in my previous post, we need 21 Canadians. 20 Americans. 1 Global, max of 3 QBs (some teams only carry 2) and 1-man reserve. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

7 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Yeah there are 46 players on the roster and 45 are active now because of the global player.  Used to be 44.

3 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

11 on O : Speller, Couture, Gray, Desjarlais, Demski, Woli, Peterman, Harris, Augustine, Miller, Rush 
9 on D : Thomas, Miles, Lalama, Gauthier, Wright, Hecht, Jones, Hallet, Exume
1 on ST: Rempel 
= 21 Canadians. 

Ugh ha - counted Hansen...  I need more coffee.

Do like the idea of sitting Hume though - doubt it happens

I blame the Globalists.

Edited by Floyd