Pregame talk: Bombing the Hammer

👁‍🗨 Rather scathing don’t you know...

The Athletic’s Kirk Penton’s outstanding weekly CFL post had one anonymous comment — from a CFL personnel member and it stood out.  

“That scheme June Jones ran over there was good for (Jeremiah) Masoli. He put up big numbers, but if you look at the game the way we do, you would have seen Masoli’s mechanics were getting worse as the season went on. This year they’ve gone to crap. Look at how his left shoulder opens. Look at him throwing off of his back foot. (Tommy) Condell may be a play caller, but he’s not a quarterback coach. Masoli’s mechanics were good under (Kent) Austin. Under the next guy (Jones), you could see his mechanics getting worse. Now they’re terrible. We’re surprised they aren’t self scouting better in Hamilton. It’s the first thing our defensive staff talked about. Masoli’s accuracy has been affected by his mechanics.”

👁‍🗨 As the next line states “Jeremiah Masoli’s biggest knock has been trying to do too much.” 

I get that feeling too..

https://lastwordoncanadianfootball.com/2019/07/24/winnipeg-blue-bombers-playing-great-hamilton-tiger-cats-close-behind/

28 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Sorry , boys , I'm going up north tonight to get my pike on and will be out of modernity. So please don't see my silence as ducking ( since Bombers winning is more than a distinct possibility).  Cheers.

all that good smallmouth bass water, and you're gonna target swamp snakes? Tsk tsk....

2 minutes ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

Sturgeon, just something about catching a dinosaur

and massively illegal now....actually that's not true. Red and Assiniboine sturgeon are fine. Just not the good lake ones in the Whiteshell. 

Edited by Noeller