Pregame talk: Bombing the Hammer

I'm not sure what to think of the Ticats this year. This should, in theory, be our toughest test so far. Going east, facing a good team on the road, and so on and so on.

Really hoping to get Matthews or Bighill or both back, but don't want them rushed.

DROP THE HAMMER ON THE HAMMER

Hamilton has weapons like Brandon Banks and Luke Tasker, a good defense, and a serviceable kicker in Lirim. We cannot let guys like Banks burn us at will or we be in for a long day. Blitzing Masoli is fraught with danger also because he has strong legs and can move the ball much like Streveler. This is where I'd like to see Richie Hall do what he can to confuse Masoli as I believe he will panic and make mistakes if we surprise him with blitz packages he isn't ready for.

And they have used a lot of max protection against the Bombers in the past which give Masoily time to make those long passes to Banks et al. This will be interesting because the pressure D has been successful for the Bombers so far and I'm not sure how that is going to work out in Hamilton. We shall see on Friday.