Hat Guy vs Jerks GDT

johnzo

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

I see Lyin' Guy us talking **** about us with fellow cellar dwellers looking for support.

Shocking. Your team is trash.

I perused that site yesterday and couldn't understand why they think Streveler is a ****** and cant wait to see him get injured because he gets excited after making a big play?  

56 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I perused that site yesterday and couldn't understand why they think Streveler is a ****** and cant wait to see him get injured because he gets excited after making a big play?  

Yah, the poster referred to Streveler as arrogant. Hated his guts. The poster was called out by other less emotional posters as being somewhat...Uhm...somewhat less than balanced. 

Yeah I read the drivel over there daily..rarely post tho..not worth the effort trying to have adult discussion with a bunch of no nothing tards

Beating T.O and B.C...hardly anything to get excited about...those 3 teams will probably all split games amongst each other basically and one or two may fluke out a random win elsewhere..maybe 2..I cant see any of those 3 being more than a 4 or 5 win squad.

Christ we can go 6 and 7 in our last 13 now and end up 11-7 (which is a certainty not to happen) and sask would have to go 10-3 to surpass us...that ain't happening lol

8 hours ago, Rod Black said:

Yah, the poster referred to Streveler as arrogant. Hated his guts. The poster was called out by other less emotional posters as being somewhat...Uhm...somewhat less than balanced. 

Put it down to quarterback envy....or in the case of this guy...'not too bright' and wouldn't know a good qb. if they had one on their roster......which they don't

On 2019-07-21 at 12:21 AM, Brandon said:

My favorite was the guy who thought it was a bonus that Hall was the DC, saying something about not worrying about the last 3rd of the year and playoffs....lol short memories must be a symptom of inbreeding. 

15 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

add this one (which is, ironically {appropriately?} green):

dqF2F10.png

I am forever indebted to you, my friend. My deepest appreciation for furthering the cause to which we are all so deeply committed. 

RIDERS SUCK!!!

“We’re the ones watching the film, we see the players on film and we know when a players’ time is up and that’s the decision that we made,” Hervey said following the release of Elimimian in the off-season.

Ah, Elimimian looked pretty good last night against you guys...😁

On ‎2019‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 8:51 AM, Tracker said:

More than that, I am sure that he is happy to not be associated with this disaster of a team. 

If Wally did come back you can bet the first guy to go would be Hervey. Wally would be in total charge & there's no way he'd answer to that guy.

Edited by SpeedFlex27