3 stars plus HH red black and blue part two

wbbfan

29 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Big Lou’s Hitman Man of the game Jeff Hecht forget about it. Man don’t go over the middle because he will snap you in have.

Lou like in Luigi’s? What does Jeff Hecht receive for the accomplishment? “Big Lou’s proudly acknowledges the voice over for the announcement is provided by Clay Young”. 

The candidate for the Versatile Tractor award needs to be Darvin Adams who not only was a reliable receiver but demonstrated that he could complete to his third read. He was “Versatile, tractors when you need ‘em.” 

Edited by Rod Black

32 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Does it got Heritage Blvd on there though?

Shoutout to all my bros from the Heritage ghetto

I emailed the team last week about the possibility of adding a West Kildonan flag.  They got back to me that they'll review the request and possibly add it to the line up.  Just checked but not there yet.   

1 hour ago, Rod Black said:

Are you suggesting a thread topic after games such “yes, thank you for taking my call, I’d like to send a big bouquet out to the Bombers for 3 dollar hot dog night” and “I’d like to send a beef to the marketing department because some neighbourhood flags have the wrong streets on them.”? 

The rose bouquet reference is good though. 

I miss old Red Alix...

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

Does it got Heritage Blvd on there though?

Shoutout to all my bros from the Heritage ghetto

I didn't get to see the flag, it wasn't on the shelf and St. James was not on the posted list of neighborhoods next to the flag shelf. The staff told me about the misprint (apparently they were hazy on the details).

HVCC, Carriage Lane, Face Off Sports Cards, dirty chicken and slurpees at the Sturgeon 7-11... my scene

I personally LOVE that the flags are selling out so fast. Y'know, demand and all.... I'm trying to figure out where on my west central AB house I'm gonna hang my EastMan flag to best say "**** You" to the Riders and Stamps fans in my neighbourhood... 

13 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I miss old Red Alix...

THAT’S the name that was out of grasp. Thanks! 

“Red, thanks for taking my call, Id like to send out a beef to Mike OShea, he didn’t keep Nichols in to get 300 yards.”

“Red, thanks for taking my call, Id like to send out a beef to Mike OShea, he didn’t put Streveler in the game sooner.” 

Edited by Rod Black

12 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

I didn't get to see the flag, it wasn't on the shelf and St. James was not on the posted list of neighborhoods next to the flag shelf. The staff told me about the misprint (apparently they were hazy on the details).

HVCC, Carriage Lane, Face Off Sports Cards, dirty chicken and slurpees at the Sturgeon 7-11... my scene

The flags, each neighbourhood is pretty nice. But Transcona’s is clearly the best.