Toronto @ Calgary

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

How James F ranklin was the starter over MBT is beyond me. He is head & shoulders better than Franklin. The Argos may not win with MBT but they may not win if Tom Brady was their qb.

He’s better but still quite bad. 

MBT would be a serviceable QB if he could ever knock it off with the picks...

...And Chamblin needs to keep it together better than that. Be pissed at your player sure....but don't chew him out like that either. That's how you lose a player, and lose a room...if he hasn't already.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

And Chamblin needs to keep it together better than that. Be pissed at your player sure....but don't chew him out like that either.

I agree. It gives you a better idea of what playing for him looks like. Ugly.

“Yes Coach, I’ll do anything you say” (that thought is buried deep inside that rookie’s head, and will stay there..buried)

5 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

I don't get the CFL refs. Toronto was just called for spearing, but a minute ago on Calgary's fumble recovery for a TD a Calgary player clearly makes helmet to helmet (spearing) contact with the ball carrier. It is not called nor does the review camera call it. Kind of a big swing in points there refs!

They've picked on them a few times that killed drives.   The score is somewhat flattering the Stamps tonight.    

4 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

I don't get the CFL refs. Toronto was just called for spearing, but a minute ago on Calgary's fumble recovery for a TD a Calgary player clearly makes helmet to helmet (spearing) contact with the ball carrier. It is not called nor does the review camera call it. Kind of a big swing in points there refs!

I'm sure next week we'll hear that the Calgary player was fined an undisclosed amount (wink wink from CFL).