Toronto @ Calgary

Well, at least they put this one on Thursday perhaps knowing as usual the worst goes first and best comes last ... Well if the best isn't SSK lol.

Expect TSN's ratings to be bad for this one, but I might fall asleep watching it since I already am ready for football.

We know one thing, and Corey Chamblin is on borrowed time.  It's not a matter of if but when he gets thrown out the door.  Borrowed time about to go 0-5.

I'll say this, no coach ever survives going 0-8, and he himself got fired once he hit 0-7 last time.  We just might see him go to the locker r at halftime, but instead of him coming out in the second half it will be Jim Popp.

Troubling news for the Argos..

The Stamps are #4 in Takeaways with 10 but have cashed them for by far the most points (40) in the CFL to date. .

Winnipeg has a CFL-best 15 Takeaways but has scored just 14 points off of those opponent turnovers. I remember O’Shea broaching this subject recently. He fully expects better results in the near future.

Hello Jonathan..

Also, I wonder where I should set the goal posts at tonight for Awful Arbuckle the game manager?

Maybe I should require him to throw 5 TDs and 4 deep ball completions of balls traveling super deep to lose the game manager label.  At least that way the passing yards are meaningless goal post stays deep rooted in the ground, LOL

Edited by USABomberfan

I could see Chamblin bringing the heat and overwhelming Arbuckle. That along with a continuation of the MBT-Walker connection could give TO the win or at least make it interesting.

That's the only scenario I can see where the Argos are competitive in this one. If they get off to a bad start again, look out. Stamps won't let off the gas.

5 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

There is no way chamblin gets the the axe this year. They are still paying off Trestman while popp i believe is on his last year. I have a feeling popp goes before the weasel I mean chamblin.

Well then they'd better get ready for a rebuild taking longer than four years

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

I think that I read that Chamblin is something ridiculous like 1 - 14  in his last 15 regular season games as a coach.

1-5 in the last six games of 2014 (plus a loss in the playoffs, so more like 1-6), 0-9 before getting fired in 2015, and 0-4 this year. So basically 1-19 in his last 20 games.

Although to be fair, he also won a Grey Cup in 2017 as the Argos DC.

1 minute ago, Atomic said:

1-5 in the last six games of 2014 (plus a loss in the playoffs, so more like 1-6), 0-9 before getting fired in 2015, and 0-4 this year. So basically 1-19 in his last 20 games.

Although to be fair, he also won a Grey Cup in 2017 as the Argos DC.

Off the back of Ricky Ray rendering that accomplishment useless

Either way, I'm still going to stick to my bet that Lapolice will be HC in Toronto in 2020, especially if we win the Grey Cup.  They'll be offering him a gigantic sum of money.  Only job opening too with BC and SSK guaranteeing Claybrooks and Dickenson two full years.