Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
USABomberfan

Ottawa Redblacks In Town Part 2

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

I get the injury/rest part but when Matthews comes out and says he's fine and then MOS says he's a healthy scratch....Something smells like Regina.....

No necessarily. Thye handled Bighill's injury the exact same way last week.  Bighill said he was good to go but didn't play.  Matthews says he good to go but won't play. 

Just the way MOS does things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Matthews isn't going anywhere. I can't believe people are going nuts over this. Wake up people. He will be in the lineup next week. Guaranteed.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Matthews isn't going anywhere. I can't believe people are going nuts over this. Wake up people. He will be in the lineup next week. Guaranteed.

Agree. Can't believe some people saying he will be cut. #SMH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Booch said:

I bet he gets reps in some configurations with him replacing Lawler...him and Lucky racing through the flats will open tings wide open for others

Kenny Walker's turn to show what he got... and we haven't seen Rasheed Bailey yet. 

I'm generally OK with this, give those guys Live reps early in the season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Agree. Can't believe some people saying he will be cut. #SMH

Exactly. Put some respect on this guys name. If Seattle would have won the super bowl he would have arguebly been the SB MVP for Seattle. He’s not going to get cut or traded like a 40 year old Bowman or a career journeyman like Stafford. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Redblacks look to inject some life back into their offense by *squints* starting Jonathan Jennings.

Honestly it could work. He is a much better QB than Davis, in my opinion. Bombers shouldn't get cocky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Honestly it could work. He is a much better QB than Davis, in my opinion. Bombers shouldn't get cocky.

Nah. Go right ahead and get cocky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, 17to85 said:

The dude ****** up his hand, why are we calling him a healthy scratch? They're giving him time to be fully healed before putting him in cause they got another crappy eastern opponent. 

Jesus. He is a healthy scratch the way Bighill was a healthy scratch last week. 

Get your heads outta your asses folks. 

Yea the panic this board is going thru about giving a guy an extra week to let what what is arguably the most important part of his body as it pertains to being a reciever the best chance to fully heal is laughable.  Step off the ledge folks.  He will be back next week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-07-18 at 10:17 PM, 17to85 said:

The dude ****** up his hand, why are we calling him a healthy scratch? They're giving him time to be fully healed before putting him in cause they got another crappy eastern opponent. 

Jesus. He is a healthy scratch the way Bighill was a healthy scratch last week. 

Get your heads outta your asses folks. 

So you still think Irving needs to get his head out of his ass?  

Lawler looked good tonight.  This is looking more like Adarius Bowman experiment all over again.    

I sure hope they don't cut him but they would save a lot of money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You wanna argue seblantics go ahead, but a guy who had a hand injury and isn't playing isn't a real healthy scratch, especially when you are facing a **** team. 

Too many people trying to make a controversy cause there's nothing else wrong with the Bombers. They're on cruise control right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Demski is out for any period of time here we are going to bring in another Canadian receiver.  I wonder if Dylan Schrot will be brought back again.  More lives than a cat that guy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

If Demski is out for any period of time here we are going to bring in another Canadian receiver.  I wonder if Dylan Schrot will be brought back again.  More lives than a cat that guy!

Maybe Rob Bagg?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...