Ottawa Redblacks In Town Part 2

23 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

I get the injury/rest part but when Matthews comes out and says he's fine and then MOS says he's a healthy scratch....Something smells like Regina.....

No necessarily. Thye handled Bighill's injury the exact same way last week.  Bighill said he was good to go but didn't play.  Matthews says he good to go but won't play. 

Just the way MOS does things.

2 hours ago, Booch said:

I bet he gets reps in some configurations with him replacing Lawler...him and Lucky racing through the flats will open tings wide open for others

Kenny Walker's turn to show what he got... and we haven't seen Rasheed Bailey yet. 

I'm generally OK with this, give those guys Live reps early in the season. 

19 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Agree. Can't believe some people saying he will be cut. #SMH

Exactly. Put some respect on this guys name. If Seattle would have won the super bowl he would have arguebly been the SB MVP for Seattle. He’s not going to get cut or traded like a 40 year old Bowman or a career journeyman like Stafford. 

19 hours ago, 17to85 said:

The dude ****** up his hand, why are we calling him a healthy scratch? They're giving him time to be fully healed before putting him in cause they got another crappy eastern opponent. 

Jesus. He is a healthy scratch the way Bighill was a healthy scratch last week. 

Get your heads outta your asses folks. 

Yea the panic this board is going thru about giving a guy an extra week to let what what is arguably the most important part of his body as it pertains to being a reciever the best chance to fully heal is laughable.  Step off the ledge folks.  He will be back next week

On 2019-07-18 at 10:17 PM, 17to85 said:

The dude ****** up his hand, why are we calling him a healthy scratch? They're giving him time to be fully healed before putting him in cause they got another crappy eastern opponent. 

Jesus. He is a healthy scratch the way Bighill was a healthy scratch last week. 

Get your heads outta your asses folks. 

So you still think Irving needs to get his head out of his ass?  

Lawler looked good tonight.  This is looking more like Adarius Bowman experiment all over again.    

I sure hope they don't cut him but they would save a lot of money. 

You wanna argue seblantics go ahead, but a guy who had a hand injury and isn't playing isn't a real healthy scratch, especially when you are facing a **** team. 

Too many people trying to make a controversy cause there's nothing else wrong with the Bombers. They're on cruise control right now.