Week 5 Takeaways

On 2019-07-14 at 4:34 PM, NorthernSkunk said:

Jus saying..... Dom is fourth on the cfl stats and Matty is sixth.  I know .... it don't mean nothing.  And No.....I do not want Dom back lol....

Yet first in touchdowns and Interceptions (10-1), 

Davis (3-7) so much for your stats 

Edited by Nickthesizz

5 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

He made the 3 Argos nearby think he's going inside. When 2 of them were fooled and turn their back, Whitehead continue on wideout and ran it home.

On Nelson's punt return, if Jefferson made another block, it should have gone to the house as well. Little detail. 

Funny I was mentioning to the guys at the game that the guy Jefferson was taunted actually ended up making the tackle...

8 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Maybe we can tie it in with the "most obnoxious drunkard to post on the game day thread", to be awarded the morning after.

Online Breathalyser

Use this calculator to estimate how much alcohol is in your blood stream and how your blood content relates to the legal limit for driving .(link)

Limit would have to be much higher for posting at MBB.

or could do it by latitude and longitude.

Edited by Mark F

18 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

He made the 3 Argos nearby think he's going inside. When 2 of them were fooled and turn their back, Whitehead continue on wideout and ran it home.

On Nelson's punt return, if Jefferson made another block, it should have gone to the house as well. Little detail. 

but then Harris wouldn't have got the TD and I would have gotten strike number 4.

4 hours ago, Mark F said:

Online Breathalyser

Use this calculator to estimate how much alcohol is in your blood stream and how your blood content relates to the legal limit for driving .(link)

Limit would have to be much higher for posting at MBB.

or could do it by latitude and longitude.

Don't drink & drive swimming with a pool noodle.