MTL @ OTT

very nice 95 yard drive -- feels like a decisive moment in the game.

TSN puts an iso camera on the safety Pruneau and immediately Montreal goes run-heavy, leaving TSN to use half their screen showing Pruneau running towards the LOS to no good effect.  Directing ain't easy!

Edited by johnzo

Random thoughts so far:

- We may get 3 or 4 picks against Davis next week.

- Neilsen is already better than Rod Black at play by play

- As I said a couple weeks ago, Khari has the Als playing hard, tough football every week despite a significant lack of talent.

- Not his fault, but does Brad Sinopoli still play for Ottawa?

- Split screen is brutal

- Wouldn't it be something if Montreal somehow knocked off Hamilton in the playoffs...

- ...Is Montreal actually going to make the playoffs? Doesn't seem so crazy does it?

- Jon Jennings may get some reps in the not too distant future.

Great to see Adams playing well, but he's playing against the team that gave up nearly 400 yards to Cody Fajardo. 

Man there are some bad secondaries in the league this year.

You gotta wonder how Pipkin beat Adams out of training camp.

Edited by johnzo

12 minutes ago, johnzo said:

Great to see Adams playing well, but he's playing against the team that gave up nearly 400 yards to Cody Fajardo. 

Man there are some bad secondaries in the league this year.

You gotta wonder how Pipkin beat Adams out of training camp.

Would the departed Als coach have had anything to do with that decision?

26 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Adams looks like a legitimate CFL quarterback and is making Khari look like a great coach. Could Sherman have had that bad an influence on the Als?

Well I do think there's a case to be made that Khari is in the best situation now because he doesn't have to pound square pegs into round holes for a boss HC.  He can run the offense his way now.

I always thought Sherman was too out of touch with the CFL being already retired when he took the job and skipping portions of minicamps and fan appreciation days in MTL, wrong hire.  But he was a symptom of Kavis Reed's ineptitude and bad owners.  I think Khari is going to be a great coach, but Reed must improve his roster and stay out of his way.

Edited by USABomberfan

1 minute ago, USABomberfan said:

I think Khari is going to be a great coach, but Reed must improve his roster and.stay out of his way.

Don't like the chances of that. 

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Be grateful that you do not have to watch endless repeats of the 7-11 and Old Spice body wash commercials.

The Old Spice makes it's way here too. "I just wanted to have a body wash". Lol