Bombers vs Argos 3 stars and H.H.

For serious:

1. Harris - just a beast. 

2. Whitehead - a threat to score every time he touches the call it seems

3. Jeffcoat - constant pressure, got jobbed on a couple of sacks. 

H.H. - Nichols went out to throw a block when Harris reverses field. Harris recognized his QB was going to put himself in peril and cut back inside for 14. 

Honourable mentions: Thomas Miles making special teams tackles all over the place, and the whole s-line for that goal line stand to keep it a 3 score game.

Goat: Lawler makes a great catch and then forgets that this isn’t college and you don’t blow the play dead when you hit the turf without contact, and gets up to signal first down instead of securing the ball. He almost made up for it with a great toe drag end zone catch that I thought was at least worth a challenge. 

11 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

For serious:

1. Harris - just a beast. 

2. Whitehead - a threat to score every time he touches the call it seems

3. Jeffcoat - constant pressure, got jobbed on a couple of sacks. 

H.H. - Nichols went out to throw a block when Harris reverses field. Harris recognized his QB was going to put himself in peril and cut back inside for 14. 

Honourable mentions: Thomas Miles making special teams tackles all over the place, and the whole s-line for that goal line stand to keep it a 3 score game.

Goat: Lawler makes a great catch and then forgets that this isn’t college and you don’t blow the play dead when you hit the turf without contact, and gets up to signal first down instead of securing the ball. He almost made up for it with a great toe drag end zone catch that I thought was at least worth a challenge. 

Imho, based on the game, I didn't really see a player stand out for the goat award. In the heat of the moment I can understand what Lawler did after making that superb catch. He won't do it again.