Argos at Bombers - Game Day

4 minutes ago, White Out said:

WE ARE 4 AND 0 MAN. 

Jesus. Enjoy it. 

Nichols has thrown 10 TD to 1 pick. All 3 phases of our team are great. Stop it. Just stop. 

Our QB or OC playcalling needs to improve. I will say i think Nichols Streveler whoever can only do so much when our OC decides to go ultra conservative. So i don't know how much is QB and how much is on Lapo

Im guessing.. Nichols was great in 1st half so.. Tells me the 2nd half is mostly play calling

Edited by Goalie

2 minutes ago, White Out said:

WE ARE 4 AND 0 MAN. 

Jesus. Enjoy it. 

Nichols has thrown 10 TD to 1 pick. All 3 phases of our team are great. Stop it. Just stop. 

I wouldn't pay any attention to goalie, he's building a phony narrative based on stats he can't account for or the circumstances surrounding them.

I wonder where he was last night when Reilly had similar numbers.

2 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

I wouldn't pay any attention to goalie, he's building a phony narrative based on stats he can't account for or the circumstances surrounding them.

I wonder where he was last night when Reilly had similar numbers.

IDGAF about BC or Mike Reilly.. Mike Reilly has nothing to do with Matt Nichols and PLAP. 

Phony narrative based on 2 plus seasons.. Yup. 

Edited by Goalie

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Our QB or OC playcalling needs to improve. I will say i think Nichols Streveler whoever can only do so much when our OC decides to go ultra conservative. So i don't know how much is QB and how much is on Lapo

Im guessing.. Nichols was great in 1st half so.. Tells me the 2nd half is mostly play calling

So you've flip flopped

1 minute ago, B-F-F-C said:

So you've flip flopped

No. How do u argue facts.. He did have 2 passes for 135 ish.. He did have 17 others for 80 ish. He was ok in the 1st half.. Altho 33 6 and having 10 1sts downs isn't exactly managing the game

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

IDGAF about BC or Mike Reilly.. Mike Reilly has nothing to do with Matt Nichols and PLAP. 

Phony narrative based on 2 plus seasons.. Yup. 

Of course you don't cuz your a goal post moving phony narrative witch hunter.  It only matters if it's Nichols under center and nobody else.

You sir are way out on a mad man fishing expedition

2 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Of course you don't cuz your a goal post moving phony narrative witch hunter.  It only matters if it's Nichols under center and nobody else.

You sir are way out on a mad man fishing expedition

**** you pretty much. Im talking facts.  Its not my fault u can't accept it. You are on ignore now cuz for some reason talking facts with you... Yup witch hunt. 2 passes for 135.. 17 for 80 ish.. Yup.. Witch hunt. 

Edited by Goalie

Nichols was good in the first half. I can admit that. Surely play calling plays a role.. Its the Lapo special.. We have all seen it over and over with a lead of 2 TDs plus.. 

But.. At the same time.. If you cant move the sticks through the air, which we dont really seem to be able to do consistently.. Minus Andrew Harris making 4 guys miss.. This will all catch up.. Eventually Harris wont put up 100 plus.. Then what? We cant move the ball through the air. This is what im talking about.. Its not about not liking Matt Nichols or being Anti Nichols.. Its facts. Our O is big play, Harris or 4 yard passes. 

Stats? Who cares but being able to get 1sts downs through the air is important in the CFL. Game managing to me means staying on the field... Killing the clock. We dont do that. 

Edited by Goalie

3 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

If this kind of nonsense is still going on here the night we win the Grey Cup after going 18-0 this season I may have to start hanging out next year on the Lions fan forums. If they in fact exist.

It’s just winnipeg fans, nothing is good enough, until we win 3 grey cups in a row and are nearly unbeatable the will not be convinced because the first 2 will be flukes.

2 minutes ago, Nickthesizz said:

It’s just winnipeg fans, nothing is good enough, until we win 3 grey cups in a row and are nearly unbeatable the will not be convinced because the first 2 will be flukes.

No. Its not that at all. Its discussing an important aspect of the game.. The ability to consistently.. Ill say it again.. The ability to consistently move the ball through the air. We dont do that. 

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

No. Its not that at all. Its discussing an important aspect of the game.. The ability to consistently.. Ill say it again.. The ability to consistently move the ball through the air. We dont do that. 

Youre really ruining the night for those who are happy with the win. Cmon man!

7 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Youre really ruining the night for those who are happy with the win. Cmon man!

If i cant come to a fan forum to discuss aspects of the game.. Then whats the point of a fan forum? 

Ppl get their panties in a bunch over stating pure facts now? 

Im thrilled they won.. I just am not pleased with their 2nd half effort and play calling. I don't know what's so wrong about that..  Is everything rainbows and puppy dogs? 

Argos suck.. I would have liked to see our O put up more points. 

Did we have 100 yards in the 2nd half ? 

Edited by Goalie

6 hours ago, Doublezero said:

Wearing my #14 jersey to the game ... so expecting Marcus Sayles to have a big night and a major role in Bombers victory.

(Last time wore #22 jersey and Fenner gassed it) lol

I just knew Bombers would dominate the moment former Bombers DB #22 Don Burrell raised the 13th Man flag before kickoff! Great Game! 4-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's hoping that Hecht Briggs Hardrick Bighill and Matthews are back next week vs Redblacks.

1 minute ago, Doublezero said:

I just knew Bombers would dominate the moment former Bombers DB #22 Don Burrell raised the 13th Man flag before kickoff! Great Game! 4-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's hoping that Hecht Briggs Hardrick Bighill and Matthews are back next week vs Redblacks.

Briggs = unlikely as he was in a sling on the sidelines

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

The 2-and-outs are most distressing because they are so predictable. As soon as get a (comfortable) lead, we go into this ultra defensive mode on offense, almost like we don't even want the ball in case we turn it over, and would rather let the other team's offense have it and hope our D can hold them. It's also distressing because 1) It kills the momentum we have built on offense and we have seen it's not easy to get that momentum back, and 2) against a team with a good offense, such a strategy could easily backfire.

We are 4-0 so I suppose the strategy works and Lapo is way smarter than me so good for us and the Bombers. I just find it to be so predictable and would much prefer we keep the momentum going on offense and give the D a break.