Argos at Bombers - Game Day

You left Nichols in, presumably because you thought the game was still in doubt, but then went ultra-conservative. The two don't seem to align. Either you think its over (put in Streveler) or its not and give Nichols a better playbook than that.  Wasted a lot of second half opportunities either way.

21 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Bomber defence bails out their offence, but enough is enough,

You''re bitching just to *****.  How did the defence bail out the offence?  The outcome of the game was never in doubt. 

**** I can't believe some people. 

What an ass kicking great game to watch.  I only wished that the guys didn't take the pedal off the gas in the 2nd half. 

Also if we do have a lead can we do more then a hand off on first down and then a 2 yard throw on 2nd and 6?   I'm not saying run trick plays but couldn't they at least attempt a 10 yard pass?

Jeffcoat also had a monster game... awesome player. 

Just now, Brandon said:

What an ass kicking great game to watch.  I only wished that the guys didn't take the pedal off the gas in the 2nd half. 

Also if we do have a lead can we do more then a hand off on first down and then a 2 yard throw on 2nd and 6?   I'm not saying run trick plays but couldn't they at least attempt a 10 yard pass?

Jeffcoat also had a monster game... awesome player. 

It's tough in an entire football game to play at a 100 miles an hour throughout the whole game.  Their are going to be 2 and outs, interceptions and missed plays. 

1 minute ago, B-F-F-C said:

How many minutes do you think they played?   🤬😲😲😅😅😅😆😅😘😉

I do think enough mistakes were made to make a case that they haven’t played their best yet. That means 60 minutes of football. 

2 minutes ago, AKAChip said:

Second half was pretty bad but that’s not on the players. 

And that’s true also. It is a team game.

1 minute ago, AKAChip said:

Second half was pretty bad but that’s not on the players. 

I'm honestly trying to think of a game where a  team played "60 minutes" and I can't think of one.  The other team is getting paid to play as well.

Just now, B-F-F-C said:

I'm honestly trying to think of a game where a  team played "60 minutes" and I can't think of one.  The other team is getting paid to play as well.

Couple weeks ago.. Hamilton put up 60 plus against this Argo team. 

Just now, B-F-F-C said:

I agree, don’t get me wrong. But it would be nice to see a game where they don’t heavily take their foot off the gas. This team will win a ton of games and Lapo isn’t going to change so it is what it is but it can be frustrating.