Argos at Bombers - Game Day

4 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I just want to see him do it all the way through the playoffs.  This is an easy game tonight.  Sometimes I don't believe he has what it takes to win a cup... tonight is good but Toronto is bad.  

Well, I don't think we're going to face a defense quite like that Stampeder defense we saw the last couple years, so call me not as worried this time.

But I say let's just keep it focused here and now and worry about the playoffs when they get here.

10 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Skunk & AKAChip the 2 Positrons.

I honestly want to know, in your opinion does every post need to be rousingly positive? Read my posts in the thread. The distinct majority are positive and you seem to only care when I point out something bad. It’s been an amazing game, I’m thoroughly enjoying myself, but that was poor clock management. Why ignore that just for the hell of it?

Edited by AKAChip

10 minutes ago, AKAChip said:

I honestly want to know, in your opinion does every post need to be rousingly positive? Read my posts in the thread. The distinct majority are positive and you seem to only care when I point out something bad. It’s been an amazing game, I’m thoroughly enjoying myself, but that was poor clock management. Why ignore that just for the hell of it?

Nah, you don't want to enjoy this & you want the rest of us not to enjoy it with you.  Ain't happening. You want to be crabby then go ahead but don't expect the rest of us to be crabby along with you.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Nah, you don't want to enjoy this & you want the rest of us not to enjoy it with you.  Ain't happening. You want to be crabby then go ahead but don't expect the rest of us to be crabby along with 

I guess we can worry about medlock? 

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Nah, you don't want to enjoy this & you want the rest of us not to enjoy it with you.  Ain't happening. You want to be crabby then go ahead but don't expect the rest of us to be crabby along with you.

Look, you’ve obviously got me wrong. Read my posts. You’re going nuts over one comment about clock management. Read the positive posts about Richardson, Lawler, Nelson and even Nichols. I give credit to the good, and don’t ignore the bad. Win or lose, it doesn’t change individual comments on plays. You’re just way off here. 

1 minute ago, AKAChip said:

Look, you’ve obviously got me wrong. Read my posts. You’re going nuts over one comment about clock management. Read the positive posts about Richardson, Lawler, Nelson and even Nichols. I give credit to the good, and don’t ignore the bad. Win or lose, it doesn’t change individual comments on plays. You’re just way off here. 

It's not just that. Do you think if it was one random comment like that I'd even notice? It's not.