Locker from CanadInns Stadium

cptkirk

Hi guys, I am selling a locker I purchased from the stadium sale. I was told that it may have been Buck Pierce's, though I can not confirm that. Locker number is 03 and the stickers on it were there when I purchased it, so you may be able to get someone to authenticate it if you really want to. 

Wife and I are decluttering (thanks Marie Kondo!) and hopefully someone else will get some use of it.

I'm located in Elie and you'll need a truck to pick it up. $100 OBO. 

Pictures - https://imgur.com/a/a7RHFhN

Thanks and Go Blue!

Kirk

LOL. In all seriousness the process has been awesome! Found some older bomber memorabilia that was hidden away in a box which is now proudly displayed on my TV stand. Just wish I had done this earlier!

I don't have the heart to take it to the dump, so if someone wants it for a cheaper price or for free, I will gladly do that if I get no offers in the next few days.

You could have the players as pallbearers so they could let you down for one last time though!

Since it may have been Buck Pierce's locker - I joked when I bought it that it looked nice but might break easily!

In all seriousness, I was planning on getting a wrap made for the the two sides - something from the late CanadInns era like Khari/Stegall on the sides with a royal blue background. Then using it to hang my jerseys and have a little memorabilia shrine in it. Just don't have the time/effort and I just can't place where I'd put it in our basement!

2 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

If only I could post a pic of my basement and the sheer volume of blue and gold merch I have.....its incredible!

I'd take ya up on the locker if you dont get any hits. I dont have room for it but I'll make room lol.

Shall do! If I get no hits by Sunday, it's yours! 

19 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

If only I could post a pic of my basement and the sheer volume of blue and gold merch I have.....its incredible!

I'd take ya up on the locker if you dont get any hits. I dont have room for it but I'll make room lol.

I don't have a finished basement (yet...) so I used one of our spare bedrooms and it's packed with all my stuff. Jerseys, signed 8x10s, hockey and football cards, framed prints....so much stuff. Pretty much my only real incentive for finishing the basement is to have a proper rec room for all that stuff...

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I don't have a finished basement (yet...) so I used one of our spare bedrooms and it's packed with all my stuff. Jerseys, signed 8x10s, hockey and football cards, framed prints....so much stuff. Pretty much my only real incentive for finishing the basement is to have a proper rec room for all that stuff...

And a bar in the basement!

1 minute ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I don't remember much, but can't forget the aroma and the serious splash back ambling up to that baby, as a 7 year old it was a frightening adventure.

I remember an incident when a guy who was a little tipsy ambled up to the trough beside me...He was swaying a bit and I said ...hey, what the hell are you peeing (didn't say peeing) on my shoes..he looked straight at me and said NO...i'm pissing on your pants cuz it's better than peeing in mine.... I shoved the guy (probably a rider fan)and somebody else tripped him...What a great place and fond memories