Bombers vs Smoked Argos Coming to 'Peg

M.O.A.B.

Darrin Bauming, TSN. @DarrinBauming 30m30 minutes ago

Despite the depth chart, Adam Bighill’s status for Friday still up in the air. The #Bombers list only six O-linemen, so Bighill (hamstring) could still potentially be scratched. O’Shea said this week the decision might be made right at game time.

12 minutes ago, Stickem said:

I don't think we'll miss too much having Lawler in for Mathews....At least he looks like he can stay healthy un- like Mathews who looks like Adarius Bowman 2 at the moment..Disappointment so far

How so? Hes caught basically everything his way, made a huge play downfield thatbwas called back. Hes having injury concerns for sure, but I dont see how that resembles Bowman

12 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

excited to see what we can get out of Lawler. Looked like an athletic guy and catches everything when we saw him.

Lawler got open a lot but had some drops.   Walker was the guy who caught everything thrown his way.

45 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Lawler got open a lot but had some drops.   Walker was the guy who caught everything thrown his way.

Lawler is being given every opportunity to show his worth. He's been here since last season so he has (slight) edge against Walker and Bailey. 
If he will not show anything solid this game, I would think he needs to sit (go back to PR) or worse cut. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

2 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

How so? Hes caught basically everything his way, made a huge play downfield thatbwas called back. Hes having injury concerns for sure, but I dont see how that resembles Bowman

Just think back to last year when we brought Bowman in to be the depth receiver we were after and he bombed....Not saying Mathews is going to bomb but if he can't stay healthy for more than one game he looks like a lot of coin for not much so far.... I'll give him time but if he can't stay healthy???..

2 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Just think back to last year when we brought Bowman in to be the depth receiver we were after and he bombed....Not saying Mathews is going to bomb but if he can't stay healthy for more than one game he looks like a lot of coin for not much so far.... I'll give him time but if he can't stay healthy???..

I mean this second injury was really just bad luck... not related to the first one I don't think