CGY @ Ham - Time For The Stamps To Get Reality Checked And Have Lunch Money Stolen

12 minutes ago, White Out said:

Some pretty funny whinging going on on a Calgary Forum right now

8 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

They just better be thankful BC tanked for them, otherwise they’d only have 1 win.

And be thankful it was awful Masoli they were playing and not Nichols.  Give Hamilton Nichols type QBing and theyd have gotten thrashed big time.

Oh yes, big old reality check hitting Calgary tonight

20 minutes ago, MrFreakzilla said:

I'd rather see that than the Trivago guy over and over and over  

I'm surprised they're still airing that dude in commercials.  He got pinched for an advanced DUI in Texas last year -- getting arrested after he passed out behind the wheel in traffic.

Neither QB looked like premier pivots, but Masoli looked to have more maturity. Arbuckle still looked good, just not superhuman. The game could have gone either way but overall, the TiCats appeared to be more mature as a team. The Stamps are still adjusting to life without key players and no BLM but I think they will get it together in another game or two.

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

Neither QB looked like premier pivots, but Masoli looked to have more maturity. Arbuckle still looked good, just not superhuman. The game could have gone either way but overall, the TiCats appeared to be more mature as a team. The Stamps are still adjusting to life without key players and no BLM but I think they will get it together in another game or two.

No excuses for arbuckle to throw 40 passes. No running game what so ever. Hard on a rookie QB when the defence knows you’re throwing every down. 

What I saw from this game....

Masoli was hot garbage all night long... his receivers were making the catches but man o man did he struggle mightily.  For no good reason either he had several plays where he had time to throw... seemed like he couldn't see the field at all.  Was so off and that int in the end zone was absolutely atrocious.  

The new PBP guy on the Montreal game has already immediately surpassed Rod Black in quality.  Aside from getting a bit excited and geeking out on Dunigan a few times,   the new guy seems to know where the first down marker is and appears to be able to focus on more then only 2 players on each team. 

Ambles for Calgary is a liability,  I ragged on him on previous games and it seems like each game he causes one big screw up that hurts the Stamps.  I'm amazed he hasn't been cut yet. 

Calgary isn't so hot against the run and the short-medium stuff.   

Hamilton also whiffed on a lot of tackles and seem to have issues with covering the deep stuff. 

As already mentioned Dickenson came off as such a big baby tonight.