CGY @ Ham - Time For The Stamps To Get Reality Checked And Have Lunch Money Stolen

Man, next to the Bomber game this is the one I really want to see.  Now that they aren't playing the dumpster fire in Regina, I'm going to call it now that the Stamps bad defense that was out there against Ottawa and BC is going to get exposed again this Saturday.  Yup, they have no secondary and Speedy B, Tucker, and Mike Jones are jumping up and down right now ready to burn those junky corners CGY has.

And Mr Arbuckle, I hope you're ready to get knocked around like an old rag doll right now cuz that's exactly what's going to happen out there.  You've done nothing and you're a fake QB.

Normally I wouldn't go pulling for Zontar's team but this is one game they must send a loud message that the Stamps must lose and lose bad.  Kick some ass ... Booyah!  Game to see right here.

Everything you said about the Stamps but apply it to the Ticats.

I think it's the Ticats that will be exposed. The Stamps may not be as good but they are well coached and organized. 

In a squeaker, take the Stamps. 

Defenses rarely admit they take pride in stats and rankings as much as offense so that 200 yard rushing debacle will be tattooed on their brain.

if they come out weak again against CAL then one can fairly start putting "exposed" in play.

Offensively they're still a-ok.

It's really not as far apart as most would think. Riders fans, deservedly, get the hate, but the Stamps fans are RIGHT there. Morons, the vast majority of them, and maybe even bigger bandwagon jumpers...what's worse? Even when the team is winning, they really don't care that much (as a city...)

Just now, USABomberfan said:

I still say Hamilton just needs to deliver a few knocks to Arbuckle and throw him off.  Guy hasn't had any pressure in his face all season.

*Simoni Lawrence joins the battle.*

4 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I don't know what's with Masoli - one game he's unstoppable, and the next it's brain-fart city.  Very inconsistent.

Never been anything else, it's what he'll always be.