Monday Morning Musings

I somewhat remember the knee taking game.  Was that the game Joey Elliott was in at QB and was fed up after they decided to go insanely conservative and wouldn't go for a first down in their 2nd last possession?  My memory was that they were marching down the field and on 2nd and long they decided to run up the gut to set up the field goal.  Elliott flipped out because he had made several completions in a row.   I thought they made the field goal with a few minutes left.

Edmonton bombs it down the field as you said with the Demond Washington mess up which gave Edmonton the tie.    

I remember that the clock was closer to 45 seconds left in the game and Burke ends up taking knees and killing the clock.   Which enraged Elliott again since he had just marched down the field in the previous possession.  

It enraged the fans because they didn't even try a safe play to move the ball down the field for a possible field goal.   

It was very very ugly and clearly the team should of bent over at that time since they were admitting defeat. 

I could be wrong but I remember it being closer to 45 seconds then only 15.