Next Up - Toronto Comes To Town For Friday Night Football - Sellout IGF

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

Bailey seems/looks pretty polished..and nice size..i think in the actual real offence now he would be a nice dependable guy with big play ability

Yup he's got some size and big time speed. Spend the last 3 years in the NFL getting seasoned. He could be the big deep threat we are lacking.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

5 hours ago, Atomic said:

Agreed they should start Bailey

Bailey was practicing today by the look of it.

Harris/Demski should have a good game running vs Argos. They've given up over 140 yds per game on the ground.

Meantime, Bombers D has been spectacular stuffing the run.  Average against: 42.7 yds per game.

7 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

This isnt MOS first year as a HC. Hes played against TO and laid a beating on them before...not sure what the concern would be this year....

I could see this being a trap game, though its not about mos. Its about a former bomber qb in MBT, a guy trying to put his stamp on the starter job in to, us being un beaten and them being winless. Combined with various possible injuries on our side. 

That said this is a hilariously bad TO team. If we lose this game the bed has then been $%^&. I expect us to win in a route. 

23 minutes ago, JCon said:

Nothing we do or say on here has any impact on the the game itself. I can be as confident as I want and as dismissive of the Argos as I choose and it will not impact the game. It may impact my reaction to the outcome, however. 

Congratulations on being a sane fan. I would like to see key players taking the second half off after working out their thrashing muscles. We can see if the young ones can hold it together,