Next Up - Toronto Comes To Town For Friday Night Football - Sellout IGF

Not sure if this will apply to the current Bombers, but every season there are 2-3 highly improbable upset wins in the CFL. The Montreal-Hamilton was one of those, so we are due for a couple more. Damned few sure wins in theCFL, even with all of the weak sisters this year.

5 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Not sure if this will apply to the current Bombers, but every season there are 2-3 highly improbable upset wins in the CFL. The Montreal-Hamilton was one of those, so we are due for a couple more. Damned few sure wins in theCFL, even with all of the weak sisters this year.

that Mtl/Ham game really wasn't even that much of an upset. Ham isn't that good, and Mtl (especially with Khari at the emotional helm) is better than they appear...

26 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Almost catch the fade route in the end zone...

Cue Vietnam-style flashbacks to July 2010 at McMahon Stadium....right in front of me............potential game winner. Through the hands, off the chest, turf. I still have nightmares....

Osh needs to remind the team that the Argos broke Kevin Glen's arm and cost us a Grey Cup. It's payback time and should be every time we play the Argos..

2 minutes ago, J5V said:

Osh needs to remind the team that the Argos broke Kevin Glen's arm and cost us a Grey Cup. It's payback time and should be every time we play the Argos..

Who on this team would know about that or care about that? 

23 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Well, seeing as how Andrew Harris was born in 1987, he would've been 20 at the time and still playing in the CIS, so I bet he cares...

Also, O'Shea was playing for the Argos in 2007, so he'd probably remember it too, I would think.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

We haven't won a cup since and isn't that the goal? Heck, anything for inspiration to keep us focused and hungry especially against a bad team like the Argos. No?

2 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Well, seeing as how Andrew Harris was born in 1987, he would've been 20 at the time and still playing in the CIS, so I bet he cares...

Also, O'Shea was playing for the Argos in 2007, so he'd probably remember it too, I would think.

I remember when Glenn returned to back up Nichols... O’Shea did a TSN interview and was asked about the 07 Eastern Final.  He was super honest about he and Eiben realizing soon after the game that they “really did take something away” from KG.

However, I’m not sure Glenn would care too much about the 2019 Bombers laying a beatdown on the league worst Argos 🤷🏻‍♂️

9 hours ago, J5V said:

We haven't won a cup since and isn't that the goal? Heck, anything for inspiration to keep us focused and hungry especially against a bad team like the Argos. No?

Well, thus far MOS has done this by keeping the message future focused not past focused

10 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I'm worried for this next game not because it's a trap game but because of the bulletin Argos board material that Jefferson made for them. - "How 'bout that Smoke, come down to Winnipeg!"

I suspect their OL has other areas of concern...

6 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The HC for one. He played for that Argos team.

I'm singling out this post, but really, everyone who responded to my OP on this topic....................none of your answers make any sense. Why the **** would Osh care about the Glenn thing? He was on the other team. He doesn't give a **** that the Bombers ended up losing the 07 GC. Andrew Harris?? I promise you he doesn't care about that. This team has repeatedly said that current rosters/regimes are not responsible for past failings and having nothing to do with them. 

TLDR: Anything that happened in 2007 has absolutely zero meaning to anyone on this team...........except maybe Brad Fotty. That was a good answer.

12 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I'm worried for this next game not because it's a trap game but because of the bulletin Argos board material that Jefferson made for them. - "How 'bout that Smoke, come down to Winnipeg!"

I'd rather he do it now than do it right before the Labor Day Classic.  If it was then, then it'd be bulletin board material.

I mean, that game is definitely where you definitely gotta come out and play like it's the Grey Cup because the Riders will put up a big fight.  They always do.

But this is not it and that's the reason why I've been calling on Chamblin and Chapdelaine to get fired.  Their players are quitters and they've put out the lousiest to effort of any CFL team in league history.  Yes even worse than 2013 us.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I'm singling out this post, but really, everyone who responded to my OP on this topic....................none of your answers make any sense. Why the **** would Osh care about the Glenn thing? He was on the other team. He doesn't give a **** that the Bombers ended up losing the 07 GC. Andrew Harris?? I promise you he doesn't care about that. This team has repeatedly said that current rosters/regimes are not responsible for past failings and having nothing to do with them. 

TLDR: Anything that happened in 2007 has absolutely zero meaning to anyone on this team...........except maybe Brad Fotty. That was a good answer.

You see some posters here believe when you put on the blue golf shirt and hat the spirits of ancient football players inhabit your body and you absorb all the past insults and calamities so that you are consumed with a burning rage for revenge. Or maybe some people are just stupid.