Next Up - Toronto Comes To Town For Friday Night Football - Sellout IGF

59 minutes ago, Mark F said:

The Kahwi fest finished me off, wacthing, or listening to anything in sports media, other than Bombers, of which there is  very little.

This is not a trap game, but it will probably be so one sided as to be boring.

Hmmm who can be commemorated in a halftime ceremony that hasn't been taken into the hall of fame or had their jersey retired yet?

Or I know, host a big beer 75℅ off promo in the 4th quarter so people keep sticking around late.

41 minutes ago, do or die said:

Toronto are due.

Due what...another arse whoopin..lol....Sorry do....we're due a Cup and multi wins in a row till that happens....Having said all that..........................this is the CFL and I saw what happened to Ham. in Mont. just lately

I personally would like to see a complete ass kicking of colossal magnitudes. If it is 50 to 0 at the half the Bombers better come out working their asses off to put another 50 on the board. This is pro sports and in pro sports you play to win. Problem here is O'Shea isn't wired like that especially since he has love for the team he played most his career on. I hate when teams/players take their foot off the gas. There should be No Mercy in pro sports as far as out playing and out scoring your opponent goes.

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

delay of game? :D

Yeah, reminds of the time Berry tried to challenge a play that he wasn't able to. He was given a penalty. Or even Otts coach getting his challenge taken along with a time out. I just don't know that rule well enough to make sense of it I guess.

19 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

The dummies signed Dickenson to a 3 year deal.

200w.webp?cid=790b76115d226f23746b714441

I bet that's the only way he would take the job. That and the free lawn fertiliser deal that is coming without doubt. 

1 hour ago, do or die said:

Argos are better than their record

I 100% agree. I think there are fighting through with a green QB and coaching staff and some weak depth

33 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

I bet that's the only way he would take the job. That and the free lawn fertiliser deal that is coming without doubt. 

Smart plan.  It forces the team to give you a real chance to rebuild the team and if not, you are covered for 2 years while you find the right fit.

20 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah perfect game to heal up bumps and bruises and get healthy.. no being cocky here but I'd sit Biggie another game to make sure he good for long haul.

We di fine without him and Ottawa has a better offence at moment than T.O

Wouldn't Bighill playing half a game help him get in the groove....

Let’s not count our chickens before they hatch shall we? Just sets everyone up for a huge deflation should they by chance lose and then everyone will be pointing fingers at whomever because it was their fault or his etc. While Toronto’s record is not stellar they are not as bad as what is suggested here. Be cautiously optimistic just a thought

6 minutes ago, Old Bomber Fan said:

Let’s not count our chickens before they hatch shall we? Just sets everyone up for a huge deflation should they by chance lose and then everyone will be pointing fingers at whomever because it was their fault or his etc. While Toronto’s record is not stellar they are not as bad as what is suggested here. Be cautiously optimistic just a thought

thanks Grandpa! Good thing to dial down the enthusiasm of us kids............