Next Up - Toronto Comes To Town For Friday Night Football - Sellout IGF

No reason not to sell it out to the point of it overflowing in IGF.  This is about as much of a lock for a win as we're going to get this season.  Put the folks in Regina to shame.

Got a feeling we're going to see something here resembling the 55-10 romp in Montreal last year.  If so, I suspect Streveler gets plenty of reps and maybe even MacGuire.

I almost feel bad for Toronto, but this is Corey Chamblin's fault.  He tied his can to Chapdelaine and you have to ask why?  Chap has bounced around from team to team and single-handedly ruined offenses.  Chamblin has a worse loyalty problem than the one O'Shea gets criticized for.

Anyhow, who wants to bet Lapolice will become the head coach in Toronto in 2020?

I honestly think that this veteran coaching staff...and the solid leaders on this team wont let a trap game happen..I feel that they feel they still have to prove to everyone in the CFL they are legit...and a good sound thrashing of the Argos will basically confirm it.

I am not a supporter of ever running up a score on a team but I think in this game we kinda need to...or should just to show that we are a team to be feared..anything short of a 3 score win I think would be disappointing 

55 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Anyhow, who wants to bet Lapolice will become the head coach in Toronto in 2020?

Sask. might be in on him if things keep going south the rest of the way in 19'..BUT he won't be going anywhere IF they come knocking late like Sask. did this year...There better be time for us to find an OC replacement if Lapo in fact decides to leave

Wish the Argos had won that game vs BC -  they totally should've.

So they might start out a bit snarly like nothing's wrong, but they've got to be mentally shaky.  After all, they've only scored 38 points total in 3 games.

Won't take too much for Bombers to force them into capitulation.

Biggie is expected to be back - per Eddy.

The big question is Nichols, let wait and see if he practice tom. 

I'm guessing Matthews will be out for a week. 

Also, how about Briggs? If Biggie is back, Wilson will slide back to WIL but we need another Canadian on the roster as replacement for Briggs if he's not good to go. The only Cdn on the PR are Tui (OL) and Griffiths (DL). 

20 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Also, how about Briggs? If Biggie is back, Wilson will slide back to WIL but we need another Canadian on the roster as replacement for Briggs if he's not good to go. The only Cdn on the PR are Tui (OL) and Griffiths (DL). 

I thought we had 8 Canadian starters in Ottawa.  If that was the case, no worries. 

5 minutes ago, Sard said:

I thought we had 8 Canadian starters in Ottawa.  If that was the case, no worries. 

yes. but you need 21 on the active roster, right? if jesse wont be good to go we need another canadian on the ar.

40 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Sask. might be in on him if things keep going south the rest of the way in 19'..BUT he won't be going anywhere IF they come knocking late like Sask. did this year...There better be time for us to find an OC replacement if Lapo in fact decides to leave

The dummies signed Dickenson to a 3 year deal.

200w.webp?cid=790b76115d226f23746b714441

1 hour ago, Booch said:

I honestly think that this veteran coaching staff...and the solid leaders on this team wont let a trap game happen..I feel that they feel they still have to prove to everyone in the CFL they are legit...and a good sound thrashing of the Argos will basically confirm it.

I am not a supporter of ever running up a score on a team but I think in this game we kinda need to...or should just to show that we are a team to be feared..anything short of a 3 score win I think would be disappointing 

Agree and I believe there is already a lot of fear when it comes to facing the Bombers, as the RedBlacks discovered.

2 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Seriously how can they show a highlight package without including Nichols injury or Medlock's punt recovery?

It's TSN. 

1 hour ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Lachance or Schrot could be an option to bring back to play special teams.  There's also a decent group of cuts from other teams, Dondre Wright is a name that stands out, more of a DB but for special teams might fit in fine.

1 hour ago, Stickem said:

He got blocked from going to interview there this last offseason so ... Probably the would be the same this time.  They'll let him go to Toronto though.

2 hours ago, B-F-F-C said:

I appreciate your enthusiasm but I can’t get over this feeling like this could be a trap game. I’m sure O’Shea won’t let his guys be too over confident.

If it were Montreal, I'd have said yes and I even said before they upset Hamilton that they were going to pull off surprise wins this year.

But Toronto is another story.  They had their shot to beat an unconfident BC team at home and blew it.  Losing a game like that and then coming into our loud rocking stadium ...

I just don't see any way we don't come out flying.

Edited by USABomberfan

19 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Lachance or Schrot could be an option to bring back to play special teams.  There's also a decent group of cuts from other teams, Dondre Wright is a name that stands out, more of a DB but for special teams might fit in fine.

Plenty of guys could fill in on special teams if Briggs is out... I think they would use the Canadian spot on Griffiths

I just don't see it.  I mean, Ottawa had trouble this last week with the Jeffcoat-Jefferson combo on their OL, and surely theirs is better than Toronto's.  I feel MBT/Franklin/whoever else is gonna have a long night back there.

Thus far ... Everything I see tells me the Argos coaches are already losing the players and energy ... Aside from Armanti Edwards I've seen it from nobody there.

Only way I can see Toronto's players put up an effort at any point in the season is if coaches are fired.