B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask

Mark F

8 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Yep... 2015 he returned a punt for a 93 yard TD against the Argos in preseason... tore his ACL in the final preseason game and was released thereafter. Far as I can tell, never played a regular season game for another team.

Wow, that's a long time to keep at it.  I remember him competing against Flanders for a job in his first  year as a Bomber.  Came back for a second TC but got beat out by Flanders again.

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Wow, what a pass to Begelton. Seventy six yards. The Riders are getting stomped at home.

Like a piece of Stompin' Tom plywood. 

Just now, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Arbuckle didnt even throw for 300yards. What a bum. Just a game Manager. Will never be a good QB. 

I think we all can see the difference between a vet struggling to throw for 300 yards in a close game and a guy in his first career start throwing for 262 in a game that was never in any doubt. 

21 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

How can Dickenson be pulling Cody Fajardo? Glen Suitor and Ridernation have been telling me that he's a future Hall of Famer whose a combo of Matt Dunigan and Warren Moon.

No, no, you've got it wrong. They've been saying he is the love child of Matt Dunigan and Warren Moon and Doug Flutie was the surrogate.