B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask

Mark F

3 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

How can Dickenson be pulling Cody Fajardo? Glen Suitor and Ridernation have been telling me that he's a future Hall of Famer whose a combo of Matt Dunigan and Warren Moon.

In the days on the old Sportsnet CFL forums, there were a number of Rider fans comparing Elijah Thurman to Randy Moss. Keep in mind this was in the early 2000's when Moss was far and away the best receiver in the NFL. Pure comedic idiocy that fanbase.

I guess if I were Gainer I'd be hitting the meth pipe pretty hard too. Suitor joining the meth party now, talking about the 21 point comeback. 

2 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

Yes, sadly. I've said all along that the stamps are STILL the team to beat in the west.

The Stamps will be a factor in the end no doubt. Sure they've had hiccups with the roster turnover, but they are too well coached and too well managed to not figure it out along the way.

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

Wasnt Carlos Anderson in the Bombers TC a few years ago, made the team, then blew up his knee...or was that someone else?

Yep... 2015 he returned a punt for a 93 yard TD against the Argos in preseason... tore his ACL in the final preseason game and was released thereafter. Far as I can tell, never played a regular season game for another team.

1 minute ago, Booch said:

That rider oline is horrendous..just imagine of a starting Canadian goes down...yikes!!

Yeah they're awful.