B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask

Mark F

thread for these games.

Hope that Toronto does not get demolished again.

Another blowout, and Popp has to be on thin ice, hanging by a thread, staring into the abyss, hanging by a thread.

Hoping for Toronto, but chances of a win there have to close to zero.

also Arbuckle.

http://www.iheartradio.ca/tsn/tsn-vancouver-1040?autoplay=1.1748196

Edited by Mark F

6 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Calgary will win but only because Arbuckle will have the career game of his life and because Calgary is just playing over their heads right now. Not because Sask is a terrible football team.

I’d just like to think that Saskatchewan will lose, only because they don’t deserve to win and for being rude to the Bombers and our fan base.

43 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

After reading the rf thread about our game yesterday....I truly hope the riders get stomped on tonight.  I hope they are emabarrassed by the end of the game..... they simply can't  handle the truth.

I don't need to read any thread on riderfans to hope that will happen... I hope the Riders get stomped and go 0-18 every year.

3 minutes ago, AKAChip said:

You can hear the gears in is head moving when he thinks he’s come up with a brilliant turn of phrase. 

How has the gene pool not thinned out people like that by now? I swear this guy wouldn't survive 1 hour on his own in any situation where he would need some form of intelligence, like in the wilderness. 

7 minutes ago, J5V said:

How has the gene pool not thinned out people like that by now? I swear this guy wouldn't survive 1 hour on his own in any situation where he would need some form of intelligence, like in the wilderness. 

It's hard to believe he doesn't know that he is so hated by fans across the country. Or that when he goes home from a game he doesn't actually think he nailed it.