3 stars plus HH red black n blues

wbbfan

30 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah excuse after excuse...he tried his best to spin it in a positive light 

When he tried to say the Priders could come back from 20 down like Calgary did the week before was laughable. They quickly gave up another major and that was that. Lol 

On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 11:18 AM, Gotmilt said:

I know Dunnigan likes to do his party nights at pony corral and such during the season, next time he's in town I'm going to walk right up to him and tell him he's an ass clown.

Not even joking.

Let me know when you are going. I always like to see an assclown get what they deserve........courtesy of a Matt Dunigan punch in the face while I hold said assclown down.

Not even joking. :-)

3 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

2 on 1 ain't fair...

Given how drunk Gotmilt would need to be to actually be brave enough to follow through on his internet tough guy claim, it would really be more like me holding him up rather than holding him down, but point taken. Matt wouldn't need any assistance anyway. Those mitts of his are huge.

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, they pump up the team that is losing to keep their fan base engaged and positive by pointing out some of the bright spots, while their team is getting run over?

Honestly, i don't knwo why any of you care about the commentary at all. Its just another layer of enjoyment for me watching the game.  While i like going to games at the stadium, i prefer to watch games on tv as the plays are more focused, the replays are easy to see and they break down things and point out things i wouldn't otherwise see.

The stadium is great for being out with my Kids or with my friends, but for alot of the game i miss things. Might be my ADHD keeping me from paying attention and instead focusing on all the other **** going on. 

I've always noticed the announcers are typically more excited when the losing team scores and makes it closer. It's part of their job to make the game more exciting and closer game are more exciting

The problem with biased fans is that blowouts are more exciting when your team is winning.

1 hour ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Let me know when you are going. I always like to see an assclown get what they deserve........courtesy of a Matt Dunigan punch in the face while I hold said assclown down.

Not even joking. 🙂

I've since sobered up and I can still say that was terrible and i can still tell him his play by play is horribly biased.

Edited by Gotmilt

1 hour ago, Adrenaline_x said:

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, they pump up the team that is losing to keep their fan base engaged and positive by pointing out some of the bright spots, while their team is getting run over?

this is a good point... personally, I actually kinda like it when the announcers are pumping up the other team and my team keep punching them in the mouth...

29 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

I've since sobered up and I can still say that was terrible and i can still tell him his play by play is horribly biased.

Matt Dunigan has never once done PBP......

4 hours ago, Adrenaline_x said:

Honestly, i don't knwo why any of you care about the commentary at all. Its just another layer of enjoyment for me watching the game.  While i like going to games at the stadium, i prefer to watch games on tv as the plays are more focused, the replays are easy to see and they break down things and point out things i wouldn't otherwise see.

The stadium is great for being out with my Kids or with my friends, but for alot of the game i miss things. Might be my ADHD keeping me from paying attention and instead focusing on all the other **** going on. 

You should change your avatar when you make a "serious" comment. I keep waiting for the "handled internally" or some such natter. 

8 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Matt Dunigan is a fantastic commentator because the only thing he is biased for is a good game. Guy is just excited to watch football and it shows.

QFT. I've always liked the guy but that doesn't mean we can't give him a noogie every once in a while in a playful way. So many great Bomber memories he gave us and the guy has the heart of a lion. I love him to death and if I ever met him would tell him so.

On 2019-07-08 at 11:29 AM, Adrenaline_x said:

I'm not talking about, You can keep asking me but the answer will be the same.  Are we done here?  thanks.

So a whole pile of people decided to get paid today huh?  Lazy asses.  Something happens and then you show up right?  OK!