3 stars plus HH red black n blues

wbbfan

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I was literally just typing that.....100%.......how do you watch a Bombers game and not tip one or 10?

True enough. I'll modify. Track our posts after two drinks after four drinks after six drinks after eight drinks ( so forth so forth) and see how different they get.

At the end of it you may just see posts like Stickems 🙂 You know I love you man.

Edited by HardCoreBlue

9 hours ago, Brandon said:

I'm going to crap on Nichols,  he definitely wasn't a top 3 player tonight.   He had zero pass rush and a load of time to make his throws.   He facked up a 2nd down throw where it wobbled and floated in the air and nearly was picked off.   Few of his short throws were definitely not hitting the guy in stride.   

Top 3 guys IMO 

Jefferson /  Nevis

Harris

Sayles

Soooo.. he didnt have a perfect game and thusly, ****?  Gotcha.  *finger guns*

47 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I was literally just typing that.....100%.......how do you watch a Bombers game and not tip one or 10?

It was legit a defense mechanism for years lol. Now it's just for funsies..

Much better this way lol

6 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

Soooo.. he didnt have a perfect game and thusly, ****?  Gotcha.  *finger guns*

It was legit a defense mechanism for years lol. Now it's just for funsies..

Much better this way lol

I don't blame any one for picking Nichols,he was very good in the first half and scored the game winner in that half. 

I think some guys made plays through out the game that with out them in the second half we would have lost. 

Our front 7 player especially good against the run with out bighill. Imagine how we would have shut down the run with biggie.

30 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

I know Dunnigan likes to do his party nights at pony corral and such during the season, next time he's in town I'm going to walk right up to him and tell him he's an ass clown.

Not even joking.

Yeah you do that.  But you should first think about the role of the colour guy and the fact that this is sports/entertainment and there's two fan bases that he must play too.

1 hour ago, Gotmilt said:

I know Dunnigan likes to do his party nights at pony corral and such during the season, next time he's in town I'm going to walk right up to him and tell him he's an ass clown.

Not even joking.

You're planning to start off your conversation with Dunigan by calling him an "ass clown"?  

Good luck with that approach.

Not even joking.

Please, please, please let us know what night you're going because I want to be there...

AgreeableOfficialHarpyeagle-size_restric

1 hour ago, B-F-F-C said:

Yeah you do that.  But you should first think about the role of the colour guy and the fact that this is sports/entertainment and there's two fan bases that he must play too.

Like Suitor does? ... j/k

1 hour ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

You're planning to start off your conversation with Dunigan by calling him an "ass clown"?  

Good luck with that approach.

I don't need to have a conversation nor do I want one.

I'd like to voice my displeasure of how horrible biased his call is, even my mom who barely knows football noticed.

Edited by Gotmilt

I don't need to have a conversation nor do I want one.

I'd like to voice my displeasure of how horrible biased his call is, even my mom who barely knows football noticed.

I'd buy a ticket to that...front row.

I noticed it last night. They were pumped for Ottawa. It was to the point of annoying, and I don't normally care what they say.

related to money I expect, more viewers in Ontario than in Manitoba. a lot more.

Is Climie gone?

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

I noticed it last night. They were pumped for Ottawa. It was to the point of annoying, and I don't normally care what they say.

related to money I expect, more viewers in Ontario than in Manitoba. a lot more.

Is Climie gone?

Gawd I hope so.