GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa

Jpan85

4 minutes ago, Ripper said:

You better hope Shreveller doesn't have to start any games. He was bad. Luckily you ahead enough that he could just run around plus the beautiful call when Medlock kicked the ball out of bounds.  But yes you are right Ottawa isn't very good and we should have never lost against them

It hit his knee and you know it

2 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Any of you guys call into the post game show under the name Bryson? Lol

Bryson: "I REALLY LIKE THAT NICHOLAS GUY?" DID YOU SEE THAT PASS TO DEMSKI?"

Bob: " It was hard to miss"

Bryson: "YEAH, THAT WAS AWESOME! I WAS SORRY TO SEE HIM GET NAILED THERE!

Bob: "Thanks for the call..." 

The day i call in again is the day i die. I called once in the MK era. Never again. 

Just now, rebusrankin said:

Did he tell you to go back to salting the fries or accuse you of living in your mom's basement? Or did he just ramble for 15 minutes about how nobody touches the QB but him?

He actually was quite pleasant. Ill be honest.. My parents were friends with his Winnipeg GF. Lol. So Mike kind of knew who i was. 

The problem with Mike Kelly was that absolute power corrupts absolutely. He got drunk with power & he alienated just about everybody. When it came time for people to have his back there was no one there. I'm sure it's a hard lesson he had to reconcile with himself. Unless he's so arrogant that he still thinks the way he acted & became was still right.

28 minutes ago, Ripper said:

You better hope Shreveller doesn't have to start any games. He was bad. Luckily you ahead enough that he could just run around plus the beautiful call when Medlock kicked the ball out of bounds.  But yes you are right Ottawa isn't very good and we should have never lost against them

You're such a fuqn moron😂😂

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The problem with Mike Kelly was that absolute power corrupts absolutely. He got drunk with power & he alienated just about everybody. When it came time for people to have his back there was no one there. I'm sure it's a hard lesson he had to reconcile with himself. Unless he's so arrogant that he still thinks the way he acted & became was still right.

Kelly ....no prob. ....he had it all handled internally   lol.....Mike was a victim of his own ego...smart guy that out smarted himself

16 minutes ago, do or die said:

Until Nichols left and the 2 quick turnovers …….Bombers were completely dominating that game.   Even after that.....they got those turnovers back.

Bombers played a solid game on D. Ottawa never got anything going.