GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa

Jpan85

5 minutes ago, Stickem said:

I don't give a crap about how many yds. they move down field on us...if they result in scores...I don't likey

The bombers gave up 14 points.

7 off a forced fumble (d wasn't on the field)

3 off an interception they held to a fg.

1 off a punt single.

You're pissed the defence gave up one drive for a field goal all game?

2 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Hey I don't like any points against...Sure we've been very sound defensively I'm just pointing out where we could be a lot better...Tends to win Cups

I honestly have no clue what angle you’re trying to take here man, you sound like you’re just shouting about nothing 

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

D gave up 2 FG's and 1 punt single....it would almost be impossible to lose a game if they did that every week.

That's what I want to see after 27 yrs. of futility....win em all (impossible maybe but I like to dream)

12 minutes ago, Stickem said:

They were making big plays....and that's the problem...I didn't see a shut down secondary ....sorry

It’s pretty close to impossible to play better against the pass in the CFL than they have the past three games. You’re expectations are wild. 

2 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Drunk....cmon Mike I thought you were one of the good guys

Man I’m not trying to give you a hard time but you’re complaining about teams moving on us at will then saying you don’t care about yards ... we aren’t giving up anything but yards so ... what do you want us to think?

13 minutes ago, Stickem said:

They were making big plays....and that's the problem...I didn't see a shut down secondary ....sorry

You have to be a God damn ******* moron to be complaining about the way the defense played today. End of story 

1 td in 3 games...done. theres no argument against that. 

Just now, Mike said:

Man I’m not trying to give you a hard time but you’re complaining about teams moving on us at will then saying you don’t care about yards ... we aren’t giving up anything but yards so ... what do you want us to think?

And this game we gave up about 250 ish total yards. Which is well below CFL average for sure

1 minute ago, AKAChip said:

It’s pretty close to impossible to play better against the pass in the CFL than they have the past three games. You’re expectations are wild. 

I can name a few guys that are beginning to look like Carmichael...Fenner being one of them...and if you think that he was playing adequate that last 3 games...I don't see it that way

1 minute ago, Stickem said:

I can name a few guys that are beginning to look like Carmichael...Fenner being one of them...and if you think that he was playing adequate that last 3 games...I don't see it that way

Who? Our D without bighill gave up 3 points and 250 ish total yards. We had 250 yards at half. 

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, Stickem said:

Fenner was terrific. You are expecting guys to never have catches made against them. Receivers make plays too. 

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

You have to be a God damn ******* moron to be complaining about the way the defense played today. End of story 

1 td in 3 games...done. theres no argument against that. 

So now the insults start cuz I point out something that could make us better....Well when the insults start in a debate doesn't matter what...you lost the argument