GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa

Jpan85

4 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Listened to Walby being interviewed on 1290 this afternoon. What a delight- intelligent, funny and informed with good insight into the 2019 Bombers and what they need to do to beat the RedBlacks tonight. Why the heck hasn't he been signed onto TSN? Ratings would soar!

I don’t think he wants to do the all the travel.

55 minutes ago, Mark F said:

just mowed the weeds, time for a beer.

Just smoked the weeds and waiting for the munchies to kick in. 😀

Back in the old days I found pizza pops to be a great munchie food. Today I have a more refined palette. It’s french bread and a nice soft cheese.   😋

There used to be a place on the highway at Winnipeg beach that actually deep fried them. After the 3rd degree burns on the top of your mouth they were quite enjoyable. And they were only two blocks away from the cottage.  But back in those days you didn’t care. 

Lets go Big  Blue!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, B-F-F-C said:

Just smoked the weeds and waiting for the munchies to kick in. 😀

Back in the old days I found pizza pops to be a great munchie food. Today I have a more refined palette. It’s french bread and a nice soft cheese.   😋

There used to be a place on the highway at Winnipeg beach that actually deep fried them. After the 3rd degree burns on the top of your mouth they were quite enjoyable. And they were only two blocks away from the cottage.  But back in those days you didn’t care. 

Lets go Big  Blue!!!!!!!

We could get the deep fried pizza pops at our rink during hockey season up north.....yep burn your mouth but they were so much better than the crap they sell now,,,,

8 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

I’m I the only one that thinks of charles Nelson Reilly every time they say his name? 

God I’m  old. Come on KBF back me up here.

What I really like about Nelson is his willingness to run North-South. 

I'd love to see our D keep their No-TDs streak alive. For that to happen I expect big games from Wilson and Sayles.  

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

Everyone handwringing over Davis, gushing about him and deriding the Bombers for "letting him get away" are the same that would be running him out of town if he had 3 TDs and 4 INTs over two games. 

I would take big Chris over Dom today..... but this game is still gonna be fun