GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa

Jpan85

30 minutes ago, JCon said:

I'm expecting another Bomber win with Harris on Beast-mode. 

Then, next week, we can all discuss why Nichols only threw for 2 TDs (Harris getting one and two more on the ground) and 289 yards through the air. 

Harris is going to get three touchdowns 😱..... man that's a crazy prediction.... I'm with firekid....JUST WIN... 

that FNF intro.....just fantastic. An infinitely better piece than the current music/clips they use.....just awesome. 

As has been mentioned, I just want a win....doesn't matter how it comes. Just 2pts and a W in the column, and then on to next week...

1 hour ago, JCon said:

I'm expecting another Bomber win with Harris on Beast-mode. 

Then, next week, we can all discuss why Nichols only threw for 2 TDs (Harris getting one and two more on the ground) and 289 yards through the air. 

He'll throw for 299 and be declared the worst QB in the league despite winning 52-5

12 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

No disrespect to his memory, but I remember him as that generation's Glen Suitor...A terrible colour man.

here's the thing: Suitor's not a terrible colour man. The guy has Gemini's for his work. He's just an UNBELIEVABLY biased Riders homer.....and Pettersen was a good colour man, back in the day. Gone far too soon.