GDT Tiger-Cats @ Larks

Zontar

2 hours ago, Booch said:

and decent crowd too al things considered...and as it is in Montreal...having fun at the stadium with wins and atmosphere becomes trendy and in vogue...so others will follow.

They should cater and give comps to as many or more of the hot ladies you seen there to draw in more of the young male population...have them there...the dudes will come hahaha

Montreal has a lot of beautiful women and the best place to see them is the bars on St. Catherine's street. And they are very approachable, too!

On full blown blocks like Miller’s, I really don’t see the problem. Receivers, RBs get hit like that often enough, but when the aim is to block the punted ball, and they do, I don’t see a problem. Tips and partial blocks, however, can be seen in a different light.

20 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Why is Luc Broduer-Jordain retiring after the third game of the season?... I assume is has to be "other career opportunities" related... otherwise why show up to TC and play in three games??

I think it came down to getting cut, he's no longer a starter.

Punters have been 'defenceless'  for as long as football has been played. No need to give them even more protection. The only way to block punts now is from the outside. I'd guess that even a full block where the player contacts the kicker will turn into a first down for the punting team.

17 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

Punters have been 'defenceless'  for as long as football has been played. No need to give them even more protection. The only way to block punts now is from the outside. I'd guess that even a full block where the player contacts the kicker will turn into a first down for the punting team.

I wasn't aware of the rule change and was confused as many after the call.   I agree and I wonder if teams will now focus on the return formation vs. going for the block.