GDT Tiger-Cats @ Larks

Zontar

Full marks MTL.

Mitigating circumstances on offense, missing two main weapons,  Addison and Erlington.

Giving up that much rushing yards is unnaceptable. Defense has a big **** sandwich to eat.

One of those nights or a sign of things to come for HAM. Time will tell.

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

The on field product this year is absolutely trash. If I wasn’t so hooked on the CFL because being a fan has been ingrained in me over many many years, I’d hate it. 

That rule to protect the punter is horrendous. Soon enough, someone will just start kicking on the run and get tagged every time and his team will never lose the ball. What a dumb rule.

You literally can’t defend anything anymore.

Well and confusing as hell for casual fans and diehards.  Hamilton ball, TD to tie, no wait let's have a review, actually First Down Montreal.  See you tomorrow for Friday Night Football.

10 minutes ago, Mike said:

The on field product this year is absolutely trash. If I wasn’t so hooked on the CFL because being a fan has been ingrained in me over many many years, I’d hate it. 

That rule to protect the punter is horrendous. Soon enough, someone will just start kicking on the run and get tagged every time and his team will never lose the ball. What a dumb rule.

You literally can’t defend anything anymore.

Just a ridiculous rule. Why are you getting rid of one of the most exciting plays in the game? 

The rule was fine as is. Just get rid of kicking all together then. True 3 down football

Happy for Khari and Bobby Gorgeous! If it was ever up for debate (it wasn’t) Montreal is definitely better than Toronto. Considering they beat the cats and made a game of it against the Eskimos, I’m very curious to see how they match up against the Riders. That rule change is definitely dumb, but I’m glad that a game most expected to be a blowout ended up being competitive! Should have a couple more good ones this weekend. 

Also, I can’t remember the last time so many mediocre QBs were starting at the same time...

3 hours ago, Mike said:

Soon enough, someone will just start kicking on the run and get tagged every time and his team will never lose the ball. What a dumb rule

From what I can tell, the rule doesn't apply under that scenario. That happened in a game last week and there was no penalty. 

Recap

Numbers:

3 as in third quarter - Montreal took over the game in the 3rd Q and outscored Hamilton 23-11 in the half and holding Hamilton to 0 points in the 3rd Q

3 as in 3 TDs scored by RB Stanback

Masoli 401 yards passing to 202 passing for Adams and lost.

203 rushing by Stanback

15-179 Hamilton penalty yardage

13-154 Montreal penalty yardage

These numbers are Eskimo worthy

264 yards rushing for Montreal vs 58 for Hamilton. 

Would Erlington have made a difference if he didn’t get injured?

Coombs looked pretty good with his packages in the game..112 yards running and receiving.

Good on Khari

Upset game of the year thus far..

and decent crowd too al things considered...and as it is in Montreal...having fun at the stadium with wins and atmosphere becomes trendy and in vogue...so others will follow.

They should cater and give comps to as many or more of the hot ladies you seen there to draw in more of the young male population...have them there...the dudes will come hahaha